The AI right now is simply unracable

I fired up AMS2 yesterday to do some races. I heard that they tweaked the AI quite a bit. I don't know what they did but I haven't seen a major change in the behaviour. I did a race in classic Spa with the GT Classics and the AI tries to overtake in every corner even when this leads to a crash. Or three cars going side by side. They go offroad in many instances and swirl back on the track like maniacs. They also get much too close to my car when they are behind me which also leads to accidents. Then I did a race on another track with other cars and they behaved basically the same.
They drive like kids in a open lobby which absolutely kills the immersion.
It's a shame since the physics a now very good.
I hope Reiza really fixes this issue since the AI is now not much better than in PC2. If they want that AMS2 becomes a major player in the Sim Market they really have to fix this.

I agree the A.I is really broken now, cutting corners to overtake you zig-zaggin when their driving in a straight line much worse then before, plus they can race 5mm from the cars in front, thought they were supposed to affected by dirty air now ? doesn`t look like it. I did a race at classic Spa in the 70`s Porsche and the A.I down the straights in the same car just flew past like they had DRS. :(

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back