F1 2015 the AI is very slow when exiting pits!

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
In many of my races, i have noticed that AI is very slow when exiting the pits after tyre change... they have gears (up-shifting) problems for about 10 seconds and they loose a lot of time... Have you noticed the same?

Well actually I get the same, more or less ......

On exiting I am stuck in 2nd gear and can't change up until I've cleared the pit lane. On long pit exits, it's a pain. :rolleyes:

The pit assist is off, whatever that does, and I haven't tried it on because I don't use assists

AI has always been too slow at pit exit, I remember 2012 I repeatedly crashed into the AI when I was coming out of the box, too. Melbourne for example is and was always one of those candidates.

btw. just don't turn it ON, in Melbourne e.g. it's almost impossible to get the corner with a controller when the CPU drives you out on the track.

Had the stuck in 2nd gear on exit a few times. A bigger bug is the AI stack both teammates every race. We had this :poop: in 2010. I guess they needed the to take career and other features out as there just wasn't enough space for all the bugs. :rolleyes:

lmao, I just tried Melbourne again with PIT assist ON ... worst case scenario
you come out of the pit lane, just before you reach the point where you take over control again, an AI driver coming from the straight into the corner crashes you into nowhere and there is nothing that could be done, awesome
I don't have the mention the AI had no damage and was racing on like nothing has happened while I was badly damaged into the very green near the wall? :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back