The Advice Thread

This thread is dedicated to requesting advice and getting an answer! This could range for anything from which car you want to race in an upcoming club event, what to eat for breakfast, almost anything! Obviously keep it clean and responsible, and please be respectful of others :)

I'll start us off: I am undecided on what I should eat for dinner. Part of me wants to cook hot dogs on the grill while another part of me says I should warm up a frozen pizza. I must decided by 22:45 GMT. Thanks for an advice!

I already had dinner last Tuesday :p

Do you need advice on anything?

The only thing I can think of is how detrimental people think it would be to split my time between games. I am brand new to simracing and learning via AC, but I am also enjoying F1 2013 (just got it, too) quite a bit due to the career mode. I feel like playing F1 2013 will hinder my learning progression in actual sims, though.

I prefer to keep the visuals and physics the same for the family of cars that I drive. I have been able to drive two sims but for me one is enough to do poorly at.

Yeah, that has been the general consensus I hear from people. Sticking to one set of physics is the best way to progress. But I'm kind of a sucker for career modes, and AC doesn't have one yet. :cautious:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%