The ACFL 1994 F1 mod - any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof? Are you Serious! Just use your eyes! They have CTDP models posted up where permission was never granted to them (which is clear from the previous thread about that mod, where CTDP members had no idea about the conversion) as well as the clear and obvious Copyright infringement by use of F1 trademarks, company logo's etc on cars. Do you need a full legal essay or some research yourself?

I think that it's deplorable that you allow so many discussions here of clearly illegal mods, with discussion every day of the confirmed rip that is v8corsa, but will delete someone who calls out someone charging for blantant rips.

If you are going to delete things, please at least offer an explanation! Deleting things you don't like with no explanation just creates more questions than it answers

Proof? Are you Serious! Just use your eyes! They have CTDP models posted up where permission was never granted to them
Are they hosted here on RD?
Do you need a full legal essay or some research yourself?
Sticking with the legalese, in a trial the prosecution presents evidence, it doesn't ask the jury to do the research.
A pm to myself or another staffie with links backing up your case rather than some random guy ranting on the forum might have achieved a better result.

Hello,
I asked CTDP for permission and we got it whether you like it or not and it was under certain conditions that we complied
I will not stick the email here for two reasons, it does not concern you, and the second one could say that anyway it would be me who would have written in its place.

Regarding the right to the image you should avoid talking about this subject here because no skin uploaded here is therefore legal as such, whether the file is paid or free it's the same thing as long as it has copyrighted logos you have to ask permission in normal time but these companies tolerate because it will cost them too much money to pursue all the people who do this kind of thing and even impossible to be able to comdamner all the next world the countries where they are.

best regards.

Last edited:
Yeah I've heard that excuse before from you! It is clear to me that even if you do have 'permission', you are morally dodgy on many levels.

Anyone want to know the source of the of the F1 1994 Models? Turns out they are from a GP4 modding team! There was a supposedly emails from them, of course only produced after the legitimacy of the rF2 mod was questioned, and only AFTER you claimed to have made them before yor claimed otherwise (This happened on the rF2 discord)

Also that is an absolutely pathetic excuse for breaking the LAW! It's ok because they won't persue! Its ok because it's too hard? That excuse doesn't wash for any of the legitimate modders on where to do hard work! The skins posted here are generally accepted as OK as they are the work of fans who are not making a profit. You are, and if anyone in power found out, they will take you for everything.

We, as a community, have been the subject of takedown notices and threats of lawsuits before for just the free stuff. I can guarantee you, if people like you continue to break the rules, they will just stop us all.

I would be very careful about making any further claims of legitimacy, as I don't believe any of your mods are legit. You can claim permission for this again all you want, but it's just funny how that's 3 mods from other modding teams already you are selling. 3 teams of people who did hard work, and you did a simple conversion and reap all the benefits from.

Last edited:
GT VIRUS,
Yeah I've heard that excuse before from you! It is clear to me that even if you do have 'permission', you are morally dodgy on many levels.

Anyone want to know the source of the of the F1 1994 Models? Turns out they are from a GP4 modding team! There was a supposedly emails from them, of course only produced after the legitimacy of the rF2 mod was questioned, and only AFTER you claimed to have made them before yor claimed otherwise (This happened on the rF2 discord)

Also that is an absolutely pathetic excuse for breaking the LAW! It's ok because they won't persue! Its ok because it's too hard? That excuse doesn't wash for any of the legitimate modders on where to do hard work! The skins posted here are generally accepted as OK as they are the work of fans who are not making a profit. You are, and if anyone in power found out, they will take you for everything.

We, as a community, have been the subject of takedown notices and threats of lawsuits before for just the free stuff. I can guarantee you, if people like you continue to break the rules, they will just stop us all.

I would be very careful about making any further claims of legitimacy, as I don't believe any of your mods are legit. You can claim permission for this again all you want, but it's just funny how that's 3 mods from other modding teams already you are selling. 3 teams of people who did hard work, and you did a simple conversion and reap all the benefits from.

I think it's time for you to stop using drugs ...
a person opens a subject on mod 94, you come to talk about the mod 2006 saying that it is without authorization.
We answer that we have one.
it is the only mod converted by ACFL on the whole catalog and it is WRITTEN IN RED on the site.

now you're talking about the 94, it's a simple conversion, again you've got it all wrong, just go on the twitch chain to see the modding wire for this mod and see the origin of the 3d which is a creation.

Soon you will also talk about the mod 2019 we started, the 3D we already have in our possession come from or according to you? Of March ? Jupiter?

You speak of right of use, that also does not concern you, do you own a right that we use? The answer is no.

You are nobody to ask for accounts, you have no legal authority to ask for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%