WRC5 WRC 5 The Game

A new WRC game maybe announced this thursday

1464679_381245232047524_1859205117020258691_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/wrcofficialgame

@Richard Eriksson DX9 wasnt my point, But keeping the same graphics from WRC 4...

Also for me graphics are not everything but when i see evil idiots like milestone being lazy and trying to screw people.....of course i get pissed not because i care about others, nope! its because i know im not getting a good official rally game.

FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER HOLLY TO YOU DONT SUPPORT THEM.

Steve, am I mistaken - this isn't Milestone anymore?

If it's Dirt3 level physics with the full license, long stages (that's where Dirt3 failed miserable) and decent GFX - including, please pretty please, support for resolutions besides 1080p... then it will be worth it.

Kylotonn is not milestone.... on paper yes, but for them to copy past their work (truly a disgusting work) makes them no different. (Did you play or heard of thier work, they have made truck racer which is one of the worst racing games you will ever see)
As far as i know this rally series is still screwing people.

Dirt at least was fun. something will never be associated with WRC games.

Kylotonn is not milestone.... on paper yes, but for them to copy past their work (truly a disgusting work) makes them no different. (Did you play or heard of thier work, they have made truck racer which is one of the worst racing games you will ever see)
As far as i know this rally series is still screwing people.

Dirt at least was fun. something will never be associated with WRC games.

Kylotonn never made any truck racing game? No Rally game either for that matter.

French studio founded in mid-2000s. Made Bet On Soldier action series and some hunting games for consoles i remember.

I think they use a proprietary game engine, and it was quite good in those Hunting games...

So it's not Milestone tech used here i think. But they are not a racing developer as i recall... So that may still be a problem.

But still, Milestone is out... This is a french team as opposed to the all italian Milestone... Better or even worse? Dont know yet :)

Kylotonn never made any truck racing game? No Rally game either for that matter.

French studio founded in mid-2000s. Made Bet On Soldier action series and some hunting games for consoles i remember.

I think they use a proprietary game engine, and it was quite good in those Hunting games...

So it's not Milestone tech used here i think. But they are not a racing developer as i recall... So that may still be a problem.

But still, Milestone is out... This is a french team as opposed to the all italian Milestone... Better or even worse? Dont know yet :)

Yes they made that game,
http://www.ign.com/companies/kylotonn

Im only reacting to what i have seen o far, and it kind hurts to know that there is people like them screwing everyone and getting away with it.

wrc5-screenshots-09-23-2015_10.jpg

ESL has co-organised an eSports tournament to go alongside the real-world 2016 World Rally Championship.

The game of choice will, predictably, be WRC 5, which will launch worldwide on the 16th of October (9th if you're in France, Germany or Belgium). Players will have three months to train for the tournament, as the start date is January 2016.

In a way, this is similar to Raceroom Racing Experience's DTM online events, except that this is going to be a tournament and will not feature real WRC drivers. More details will be published by BigBen Interactive in the following weeks.

What do you think of the competition? Sound off in the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't followed any racing ESport for a very long time. I still remember in the old days there were hundreds of NFS:UG (or maybe UG2, can't remember clearly) ESport 1 on 1 tournaments/leagues/championships where collision was disabled and the car models overlapped with each other and blocked each other's view. So switching cameras in order to see what was ahead when overlapping happens was an essential skill.

Good old times.

Its the worst WRC game so far which is amazing how they managed to stear something up more than milestone did!!!

DONT BUY IT, you have been warned.

EDIT:
Okay i cooled off a little bit so i can maybe explain why you shouldn't buy that piece of crap.

The game basically is just another WRC 4 running on a different engine, but here is the tricky part... oh my god its bad, its properly bad, it have that too arcardy feeling and the driving is ****, the co-driver exactly like a co-driver you hear on a sega rally game, no joke.

Physics: bad
Graphics: bad
Rally school: joke
Overall: 1/10

Check the F matie writing in the back of the car. that's inappropriate

Edit: 12/10/2015
Check steam reviews as i only tried it on PS consoles.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/354160/ Just a heads up even though i don't have to but just read any of the few positive reviews and see for your self.

Dirt Rally if you want a good rally experience
RBR if you want a full rally sim
WRC Evolved is an overrated great rally game only on PS2 though

So please guys don't support this game, enough is enough.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing