The 100th Indianapolis 500

The Honda engine save more fuel than Chevrolet engine. I think this was the factor.

He really need high downforce to drive on traffic, this is just insane to drive on traffic with low downforce, specialy for a rookie drive.

What lap was his last pit stop? I remember to saw some cars enter to pits on the the green lap, when the pace car retire the track last time. I dont know if he was one of these cars.

I, for one, was thrilled with the outcome. Full disclosure, I'm a Rossi fan, but seeing a team who put together a last minute deal to run the season and then threw caution to the wind on a one-in-a-million strategy that paid off felt like the Indy 500's of old. It was thrilling, and nail biting, and exciting from the green flag to the checkers. I've been to around 10 500's and this was the best by far (though Kanaan's win is a very close second). Really glad that the product lived up to the hype and with so many eyes on this race hopefully they gained a few new fans. Seeing the place packed with a sea of humanity was incredible, glad I got to see it full one last time.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%