F1 2010 That sense of satisfaction...

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I am in my second season, driving for Red Bull and just won a wet, wet, did I say wet race at Suzuka... I qualified 5th and worked my way through the field to pass my nemesis Alonzo in the hairpin for the lead... I then pulled out a 10 seconds lead for the win... I drive with zero assists and with Tire and Fuel Sims turned on, using a wheel... The sense of satisfaction to me is just as fulfilling as winning on the track... I love this game... Thanks Codemasters...

Well done, I bet that champers tasted sweet on the podium!

Never used to like Suzuka much, but actually its a really fun track once you get the hang of it.
Im just up to it in my 1st season actually and its a wet race also - been sidetracked from career games by TTs and onlines - I really should get on with it!

Same here Paul, the TT's have dominated my playing time for a couple of months now..... finally got back to my career earlier this week at Istanbul and although only coming in in 7th (or 8th.. can't remember now.....) I thoroughly enjoyed it.... other cars on the track.. what's all that about *lol*

Congrats on the Suzuka win.. I actually love that track... a real challenge but so good when you get it all right. Haven't tried it on this game yet but have enjoyed it on all the others I have had. What level are you playing at?

(Note to self... remember that Xbox Live Gold membership this weekend!!!)

Thanks guys... I am driving on Expert level, so the win was very sweet...

I have found that once I moved to expert level with zero assists, it is a completely different game where car setup is the key... I do think that the game is messing with me though in that during practice for this race I could never place higher than 11th... Then in Q3 was able to sneak in a fast lap and take P5 for the start... During the race I was at least .5 second faster than the AI through the S's, which is where I was able to close on cars ahead and set them up for the pass going into the hairpin...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 278 13.5%