That moment when it hits you!

When you've finally found the sweet spot for your hardware and software set up and confirm to to yourself that this is the best PC racing game that money can buy! You know when you've found it as you feel like deleting all your other racing games just for some HD space that's not even needed lol.

All I wish for now is that the frustrating 1080 spins from the slightest of love taps from any angle are fixed and I'll then be sorted :)

When you've finally found the sweet spot for your hardware and software set up and confirm to to yourself that this is the best PC racing game that money can buy! You know when you've found it as you feel like deleting all your other racing games just for some HD space that's not even needed lol.

All I wish for now is that the frustrating 1080 spins from the slightest of love taps from any angle are fixed and I'll then be sorted :)
This is me too, I only have this and ams but I hardly touch it. I had the sweet spot with my TX then I killed it and lost the sweet spot with G920 but now it has returned with my T300. This is the one!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%