Authorised Vendor Thanos AMC-AASD15A 6axis Servo Motion Controller

OK... seems to only happen when I enable the Filter Factor..

Also I will add.. I don't have a E-stop hooked up.. Could this be contributing to the issue?

Which firmware you used?

You should update it to this firmware here:
https://github.com/tronicgr/AMC-AAS...ware/enc_6dof_AMC_AASD15A_v2_10_beta_fix6.zip

And restore defaults by holding the "Menu exit" button and press the "Reset" button. When it displays the message that defaults where restored, you can release the Menu Exit button.

IMG_20200718_230520.jpg

Also make sure to set park position to 0% not 50%... on power up it will jump to park position, so keeping it 0% prevents that.

Thanks
Thanos

Receiving my 3DOF PT-Actuator System soon. Im just like a little child right before christmas at the moment, as i also got my own room for the new build in the basement, wich i have painted white today and layed out completly with a anti-vibrationmat. It looks clean and tidy like in a hospital now. :inlove:

Enough of my anticipation. :D

What im asking me in the last weeks is, how to shut the whole system down ? Is there a switch on the controller, wich removes the power from the motors and servodrives ? In general im looking for an on/off switch like the power button on my television remote control.

Why im asking this ? I didn`t really get smart out of Barrys reviews in terms of this.

Receiving my 3DOF PT-Actuator System soon. Im just like a little child right before christmas at the moment, as i also got my own room for the new build in the basement, wich i have painted white today and layed out completly with a anti-vibrationmat. It looks clean and tidy like in a hospital now. :inlove:

Enough of my anticipation. :D

What im asking me in the last weeks is, how to shut the whole system down ? Is there a switch on the controller, wich removes the power from the motors and servodrives ? In general im looking for an on/off switch like the power button on my television remote control.

Why im asking this ? I didn`t really get smart out of Barrys reviews in terms of this.

You can just remove the power from the servos (mains 220v or 110v). When you power them back up again, the AMC controller will automatically calibrate again. This means, you can leave the AMC-AASD15A controller plugged in your PC all the time.

Thanks
Thanos

You can just remove the power from the servos (mains 220v or 110v). When you power them back up again, the AMC controller will automatically calibrate again. This means, you can leave the AMC-AASD15A controller plugged in your PC all the time.

Thanks
Thanos

Ok, but there is no switch or something to power the servodrivers and motors off, i must completly remove the plug ?

He finally finished it! Wow. The one we've all been waiting for. Which flight control program is he interfacing with?

Last edited:
Patience is tough at this point. lol Its taken 4 months to get all the pieces because of whats going on with the virus and its the last piece I need to finally try it.

Patience is tough at this point. lol Its taken 4 months to get all the pieces because of whats going on with the virus and its the last piece I need to finally try it.

The e-stop box is optional. You can still use the AMC-AASD15A without it. It has enough safety features to operate it without worrying about having to hit the emergency stop all the time.

Baj needs a week after order to prepare it, and it can take 2-3 weeks to arrive from UK to USA... just be patient, its worth it.

Really? I knew you had more built in safety features which is why I went with your controller but I didn't know I could run without it. Are the base settings to use this with the sfx100 listed somewhere? I saw your post above about park and i know i saw something about smoothing i think alot of pages back. Thanks by the way i havent used my rig in almost a month.:(

Really? I knew you had more built in safety features which is why I went with your controller but I didn't know I could run without it. Are the base settings to use this with the sfx100 listed somewhere? I saw your post above about park and i know i saw something about smoothing i think alot of pages back. Thanks by the way i havent used my rig in almost a month.:(

See this video I made for Barry for the basic settings (except set the stroke to 100 for your actuators):

I see many guys who have installed a power conditioner for their servodrives.

I`m really not into electronics and glad, when i managed to wire up my servodrives.

So to speak clearly, i never heard of a power conditioner. What he does ? Do i really need one and why ? And, what is the difference of plugging the electronics into a power conditioner vs. plugging the servodrives into a normal extensioncable ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%