Thanks Reiza Studios

You folks did an excellent job on this sim.

The default setups work good right out of the box, and it's also nice to see that you put a good amount of time into making the AI very competitive, which makes this very fun offline.

The tracks and car models are excellent.

Congratulations and thank you.

:)

Reiza, congratulations!!!

I've already bought my license and I'll buy 2 more to give my brother and my friend (doesn't matter if they will play or not). You deserve that, you made a GREAT job.

I'm preparing a nice review about the game to send some forums that I joined!!

- The sound looks like real, sometimes you hear your engine, sometimes other cars.
- You feel inside a real car, that camera trambling and turning is so perfect.
- AI's goes fast and sometimes goes slow, like real one. They make mistakes!!!
- There is NO perfect and exactly lane on the track

Very thank you!!!
I'm a brazilian guy that know some tracks and I can say, they looks like perfect!!

Thanks for this wonderful job ! I was hesitant to purchase this game, but after reading so many good reviews I decided to take the plunge and it was worth it all the way. This is a very challenging and fun racing simulator. The cars and tracks are great. Congratulations !

After a few days of testing I also would like to express my thanks to Reiza Studios. Top quality sim racing game for a wide range of simmers (novice to pro drivers) out there. The price is ridiculously low if take in account that a free expansion pack is also on its way.

Hope to see a lot of more of such projects in the near future. :thumb:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing