Thanks for a great season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to thank all the teams and drivers and the staff aswell. It has been a great season with a fight all the way to the finish line. Lets hope for another cracking Blue Cup in a couple of months time!

:woot:

It was a real pleasure to race here! Very close championship from the top to the end of the field, it was very intensive. Our team are very happy for his first season here, and we have learned a lot. Hope the next Blue cup will be better :)

Thanks so much to all the guys at STC who made this all happen, it really is getting better and better every season, thanks for all your hard work.

Its been emotional :)

Awesome season guys! For me it was great to manage a successful team and to watch some great racing! For most of my team it was an awesome season to race in. Thanks David, Xose, Andreas and Eckhart and all else who took part and grats to DHR Simcraft :wink:

thanks to all the people bearing with us even through power failures and worse. I guess this season has set the bar at ridiculous heights as far as sportive action and proximity go, but we'll come down to earth sooner or later :)

Commentary highlights from the last round
Merry_Christmas.png

This picture explains your speed too Eckhart. You can't push the throttle full with that book sitting in the way :) Now it is all clear to me, hahah. What a great post!

Thx guys for the great season, will be hard to improve. But i am sure next one will be even better. Thx for those beautiful broadcast saw each of them live from start to finish, and not once i was struggling to keep awake as when i am watching F1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%