Thank you!

tumblr_inline_msl1r4Kfkv1qz4rgp.gif

Thank you ISI for such a awesome game with so userfriendly pc requirements and even better collision model. We waited whole years and our dreams about perfect sim finally comes true :cautious:

i am just saying thanks for watching the intro only, i didnt say here that i want it in broadcast i just wanted to say thanks that is all
Why would you thank your self for your own intro?

So no, I understand why you really put it..

Just to keep the thread from derailing I add my thanks to everyone who helps out at FSR, after a stressful weekend with somethings, I think everything was handled well so thank all of you..

Ron why does every thread have to be about you? Just think of others for once. Maybe how annoyed people are getting with you? Whats the point in thanking yourself for the intro? If people want to give thanks they will in the thread you specifically created for the intro.

By the way if you so desperately want the intro to be in the broadcast then personal message John or David and request politely, rather then making a thread turn to be about yourself. If John or David says no then ask "what can I do to improve my intro so it will be used in the broadcast?" They will give suggestions. You improve and you again ask them until they are happy with it so it can be used in the broadcast. However, you choose to do the opposite and give your intro a bad reputation and make yourself look bad.

The broadcast crew is free to decide whether to use an intro or not, as far as I know they already responded to Ron about this so idk why this thing goes on. One issue with the intro is that its footage is from a different game with different carmodels and different paintings than what we now use.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%