Thank you. Kunos.

Hi Michael - Thanks for the reply. I was thinking of changing the pedals as I find heel and toe shifting too difficult with the stock G25 pedals. I have looked at the Fanatac site but an not sure which is the best set? Just wanted to thank Kunos again though. I spent most of last night lapping the 458 s3, what a car!

from what i read, mark
clubsport v2 are the best
they are definitely on my 'to buy-list'

off topic but: I love my CSR Elite's a little more than I would love the Clubsports just because of the inversion kit.

The clicker on the clutch and the oil filled chamber on the brake is pretty awesome looking and my buddy loves his as much or more as the Cannons he used to own. For less than $300 they are a bargain.

back on topic: Thank you Kunos, ya'll effing rock!!

As you can see, the best is yet to come. On behalf of our Devteam, thank you, guys, for your very kind support.
See you next year.

Marco Massarutto
Assetto Corsa Producer
card.jpg

Enzo gave the world the Ferrari...I cannot wrap my mind around how history repeats itself in interesting ways! Now a little team from Italy has given the world a digital revolution in car simulation...and I wouldn't have it any way. Thanks Kunos!

Awesome!!! First Nords, now this...wow!

Thanks for all your efforts and for a great simulation!! Happy New Year to you and yours Kunos

Although I must add (to my own comment) .... it's ok to save a few things and make some revenue from DLC too. You have great content lined up at this point and only a few of the loud internet crowd will blame you if the rest is paid DLC. I want to see a financially healthy Kunos fueling AC content for a long time to come!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back