Thank you. Kunos.

The racing is going to be crazy....Last night two of my buddies and myself got in the step 3 F458 at Mugello...an hour or so later with all of us using the default set and not changing anything all three of us ran a fast lap that ended up 13th, 15th, and 18th on the RSR leaderboard with less than a tenth of a second difference from 13th to 18th....I would say that when we are able to be in a room together it will be pretty intense.

@Mark Burlinson if you ever decide to spend the money on Fanatec load cell pedals within a week of using them you will wonder how you ever made a lap before. Take the immersion you are feeling now and multiply it by a pretty big number :)
I don't work for Fanatec or anything like that, just another sim-racer that has been bit by the bug and who feels like I have been waiting for AC for 20 years.

I have had several sets of CSP's and CSRE's and they are nice, but i fancy trying the Spanish Sim Racing Hydraulic brake for the G27 pedals, not a bad price either.

c8d96b302eed.jpg

YOU KNOW, I LO...LOV.......LIKE YOU!!

Thank you Kunos...I think.

As I have a wheelstand my desk is now constantly obscured by my T500rs & GT Omega stand. My productivity has collapsed, my ass shakes from the 599xx coupled with the Buttkicker (even when not playing), I make random engine noises even in the library and I walk around with my hands & arms fixed in a driving position making me look like Parker from Thunderbirds. So basically I look like a jelly-assed robot tourettes sufferer who is now never going to get laid. Cheers lads. :)

On the flip side I'm now a happier simmer as a result of your amazing sim. Its a win overall. Kudos Kunos & happy Christmas.

Last edited:
Thanks Kunos for releasing a sim that crossed over all my expectations. Something that will last for years when it's finally released, something that made me accept hotlapping, something that brought me back to simracing and made me put on my wheel AFTER 2 YEARS!

@Mark Burlinson if you ever decide to spend the money on Fanatec load cell pedals within a week of using them you will wonder how you ever made a lap before. Take the immersion you are feeling now and multiply it by a pretty big number :)
I don't work for Fanatec or anything like that, just another sim-racer that has been bit by the bug and who feels like I have been waiting for AC for 20 years.

Hi Michael - Thanks for the reply. I was thinking of changing the pedals as I find heel and toe shifting too difficult with the stock G25 pedals. I have looked at the Fanatac site but an not sure which is the best set? Just wanted to thank Kunos again though. I spent most of last night lapping the 458 s3, what a car!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%