Thank you. Kunos.

Thanks guys for making this jewel

i shouldnt say this ,but with nordsleife and the current cars
youve fullfilled all wishes

these cars ,spa and nords ,will enable us all to have a nice simulation drive with our wheel/rig setup

a lot of the complaints to kunos here,is because steamgamers found their way to RD
and gamers have different mindset and expectations

most of us dont have expectations,,but are greatful with what we get ,and that it is how it is

so THANK YOU :inlove:

As I posted on Assetto Corsa Forums.............

Thanks from me!! I have been sim racing since early 1980 (for those who remember Chequred Flag on the ZX Spectrum;))

I was on the verge of giving up on sim racing having tried so many over the years and got frustrated as I was always feeling like the game was at fault when I crashed and I have always had difficulty braking without locking the wheels in other sims..... Well Assetto Corsa has changed that. I can now feel exactly what the car is doing, especially when braking.

As an added bonus - I have now realised that although it never felt like I was pressing the brake pedal too hard on my G25, it turns out I was!!! Only Assetto Corsa has given me the feeling to be able to modulate and moderate my braking. I have just been playing Project Cars, i-racing, F12013 and Rfactor 2 and I have always struggled with locking the brakes in these game, but since I have realised that I was just pressing the pedal too hard I am enjoying these games as well.

Assetto Corsa has made me realise that I only really should be braking quite lightly with my G25, as although the pedal doesn't feel like it is moving much it is:confused: - Assetto Corsa has made me a better driver in all sims as I now have a much better feel for the brakes.

I will never be able to keep up with the aliens, but thanks for a truly great sim, that I think will last for many years. The last time I felt this at home and comfortable with a sim was the original release of rFactor, and that is still going strong many years later - This is the best £29 I have ever spent:)

@Mark Burlinson if you ever decide to spend the money on Fanatec load cell pedals within a week of using them you will wonder how you ever made a lap before. Take the immersion you are feeling now and multiply it by a pretty big number :)
I don't work for Fanatec or anything like that, just another sim-racer that has been bit by the bug and who feels like I have been waiting for AC for 20 years.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 325 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.2%