Sell TH8A Shifter / Buttkicker Mini

Bump for Price Drops

Buttkicker Mini - this is a perfect setup for a rig which will have a single shaker on it.

Buttkicker Mini and cable, a small 12v amp with 4ohm output to drive it, along with PSU and cables. You'd perhaps observe that the amp is only small, however, I can assure you I could feel the rumbles all through my Simlab rig - right to the wheel rims - so it's more than adequate - It's brilliant.

Note this buttkicker needs bolted or screwed onto a bar or plate, so you might need to sort something out, rather than the bar that the smaller gamer2 fits onto. It's perfect for an 80/20 rig though.

£100 plus UK shipping. Happy to do euro-wide at cost.

TH8A Shifter

Boxed, includes the USB and cable which goes to a Thrustmaster wheel if you'd rather. Shifter can be used independantly via USB with any wheel and pedals or attached directly to a Thrustmaster wheel. I've only used the USB connection. Includes sequential plate (currently shown in photos) and a metal H-plate to convert it back to a H-shifter. Plate isn't shown but I'll put it in the box.

£70 plus shipping in the UK. Further afield and I can do it at the additional cost.

IMG_20191216_095107.jpg
IMG_20191216_094506.jpg
IMG_20191216_094444.jpg
IMG_20191216_094434.jpg
IMG_20191216_094427.jpg

Last edited:
I Have sent a PM about the Buttkicker. Do you have any photos of the buttkicker on your rig?

also has there been a break In the cable, as it looks like theres tape on it?

Hi there has been a cable join it's a bit rough but could easily be sorted. It's just two core like heavy speaker cable.

It's the way I got it to be honest, and I always planned to sort it out - but was in a hurry just to bolt it to my rig lol... And there it stayed until I sold the rig it was on.

It works fine as is tho and just needs some nice taping.

I do have shots on the rig. I think but will have to go back through them a little.

Last edited:
So I've had a look and the kicker isn't really visible in any of my shots. It was secured to my simlabs rig though by just a couple of the tnuts on the back cross member and just stuck out the back so it's real shake energy was directed verticallly.

I'll keep looking through pics though.

The shifter also seems to be priced very reasonably, to my mind. I already have one. It's pretty good IMO.

I've just checked on Ebay. They generally sell for 80 - 90.

It's weird - I've seen used Fanatec gear selling on here for around 95% of the price listed on Fanatec website. No warranty, no reliable indication of age or use/abuse history and somebody will pay more than it would cost new in a sale????

These 2 items seem very reasonably priced, but no takers. The mind boggles. :confused:

I've seen used Fanatec gear selling on here for around 95% of the price listed on Fanatec website.
Thats because their shipping prices are inadequate and add hefty sum to 1 item + GT3 wheel is unavailable with quick release, so people charge more for them. I would love to get stuff cheaper 70% would be fair, but everyone has their own price.

forgive my ignorance, I want to start trying Tactile, but i literally have no clue, so im just wary about jumping in and buying it.
The Buttkickers says a minimum of 50watts, but you've driving it with a 25watt amp.
Is it that a correct config?
How easy are these to set up and to give you what you want?
Also eventually ill be running SimFeedback with the SFX100, will this still drive from Simfeedback?

I want to start trying Tactile
Cheapest way is tactile speaker and car amp +simhub software. About power, you wont be driving speaker at max output, I have pretty chilled setup. 6-tactile speakers/car amp 800w 4 channel/12v30A power supply + simhub. (4 cheapest tactile speakers 60euros + used car amp 50euros and power supply 25e)

The Buttkickers says a minimum of 50watts, but you've driving it with a 25watt amp.
Is it that a correct config?
How easy are these to set up and to give you what you want?
Also eventually ill be running SimFeedback with the SFX100, will this still drive from Simfeedback?

So - if you want to run a 50watt amp I'd imagine most kickers would almost blow - this one with this amp can literally vibrate my steering wheel from under my seat. Can't imagine you'd need anything like it - I run that little amp at about 7 or 8 out of 10 max.

It's much more powerful than the gamer 2 with the BK amp I had before it.

I use software called SimHub for my shaker / dash on tablets etc. No idea about Simfeedback sorry.

Set up ? Bolt on, plug in, connect to a soundcard, and install SimHub. About 10 minutes max. You can play a lot with shaker profiles, but I've not done too much there.

I'm headed to SFX100 land sooner or later too.

You can likely get cheaper shaker 'puck' speakers I'm sure. But this Buttkicker shaker was over £100 on its own, with no amp.

In fact, I'm going to just keep it - it's so heavy it'll end up costing me money to post lol.

Good luck with your quest! I'd not be without tactile now, and immediately notice if I've not switched the amp on when driving.....

Just bear in mind you will need a dedicated soundcard, so if you use USB Headphones than the built in card on your mobo will work it fine. In SFX, I use two of these for RPM only under seat and pedals, but I use sim Vibe, they will run under simfeedback also. But you always have simhub available.

Thanks Black Rat, I might be in touch for advice in future when I get tactile and the SFX100 set up, if you don’t mind.

Looks like it’s not for sale anymore, so I’ll have to look at alternative, maybe the Dayton pucs and nobsound amps people keep mentioning.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 388 39.9%