Textures and Xpacks

Iv not really started using the XPacker yet, but Iv had a look at it and I'm a bit confused about something:

I have a series of textures that I want to use on scenery and perhaps walls. Is there a simple way to create an XPack for this, or do I need to include models and objects etc?

Iv also noticed the Edit textures feature. Is this what I need to be doing instead? If this is the case, do I need permission from the creator of the XPack first?

I am also planning an XPack of my own with a few models exported from Sketchup. The same question applies to this: Do I need to have models for all of the textures or can they be set to apply to certain objects (Scenery for example)

I think Im getting a bit confused about this right now!

Cheers

MVK

I have a series of textures that I want to use on scenery and perhaps walls. Is there a simple way to create an XPack for this, or do I need to include models and objects etc?

You can make an XPack just using textures. Create a new XPack, then under the Materials tab click on 'Add from Textures' bottom left to add whatever textures you want to use.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back