Resource icon

Misc Texture Pack Importer Tool 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Chrome submitted a new resource:

Texture Pack Importer Tool - Texture Pack Importer Tool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEXTURE PACK IMPORTER BY CHROME v1.0
http://www.mysummercarbrasil.com.br
This application will import texture packs at one time.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instructions (eng):
1: Put the all app files and folders on my summer car...

Read more about this resource...

what do you mean by app files and folder? where is the "My Summer Car installation folder"?
App files and folders are all in the RAR file you downloaded. (texturepackimporter.exe, Unity_Assets_Files folder and Utils Folder)
My Summer Car Installation is the folder on MySummerCar.exe is located.

Normally is : "c:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Commom\MySummerCar"

@alotlessthan25characters

** IMPORTANT **
Most of the textures provided by the modders are upside down. It is necessary to reverse them vertically before using the tool. You can use Paint.net (https://www.getpaint.net/) for this.

Would be awesome if there where an option on this to auto flip textures. Maybe a -flip parameter on the .exe. Might be something @Chrome could add. I plan to use this next time the game updates to mass import all my textures. Hope it works out well! Unfortunate that I'll have to flip all of them though. Maybe by then the flip param will be added, thanks for your contribution! Getting sick of using the clunky Unity Asset Explorer, and it can't import multiple so this will be nice.

Also, I prefer GIMP for image editing. But probably referring people to simpler paint.net is a better idea.

Does this auto-flip textures? because everything is upsidedown after I made a tex. pack.
Hi. It has no auto-flip, the tool imports the texture as it stands. If you're upside down in the game, you need to invert the texture before importing. In the description, I suggest using the paint.net editor to do this. I'm working on a new version with the option to be able to invert the textures during the import, but I have no forecast when it will be ready.

• Deleted member 261540

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    34 KB · Views: 1,222
Shared 0 - COPYING FILES TO CONVERT - A ERROR OCURRED: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'mysummercar_data\Unity_Assets_Files\sharedassets0\Textures' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
at TraducaoMSC.Program.CopiaDDSparaMSCDATA(Int32 idShared)
at TraducaoMSC.Program.Main(String[] args)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 368 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 510 39.0%