Texture issue with blender to AC

Hello,

I'm new to blender.
I made a track with blender 2.9.3 recently.
With rendering mode and texture mode on blender, it looks like these.
1638667049706.png

1638667194480.png

I use voronoi texture for both road/glass for segmentation which should not to be realized.
1638667090626.png

But on the kseditor, they looks strange, I mean their scale is different from the one on blender.
I tried changing scale from 100 to some values and UV mapping scaling, but didn't work.
1638667275549.png

1638667351811.png

Would you give me any advice please?

Kind regards.

You need to scale the UVs so they look correct with the X and Y scale at 1.0, not 100.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish with the procedural texture and blend node, but they certainly won't have any effect in AC.

In order to be able to use the blender generated materials as textures in ac you need to bake them into actual textures. But before you look at that you want to learn how the shader uses the textures. Basically it works like this: you have alpha-rgb mask and 4 texture slots for tilable textures. The mask defines where the differetn textures are used and that uses the uvmap. The tilable textures are then projected on to that uvmap with their own scalings. There are couple more textures there too. You can recreate that with shader with nodes in blender but you can not export it as is.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back