Text toolbars

I like the new toolbars, but they don't show up on my iPhone. I don't know how many other props use this site on iPhones, but I use it 80% iPhone, 20% PC, so this is poo for me.When I submit replies, my new line breaks aren't included either. It's bunches all the text together.

Unfortunately once again it seems there is little testing done by the devs before release, or the testing they do isn't wide enough. There are several niggles and bugs with the editor that should be address in an upcoming patch. I will install it as soon as it is available if it fixes things related to the editor.

In the meantime, although not free you can access the forums through a great app called TapaTalk. costs £1.79 in the UK. you can find more information here, http://www.tapatalk.com/

I
've been using it on an android tablet and some of the other admins on iphones and ipads and it's very good. Hopefully at some point we can offer a free or less costly solution but in my honest opinion its worth the cost. Unfortunately we don't see any of the money but that's life.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back