Text Box - HUD

Anyway to disable or move this?

It's a monumental pain in the arse, especially when you're in a public lobby and half of them are talking utter bollocks constantly. In my FoV it sits nicely where I need to look.

It's extremely annoying.

It's absolutely horrible. Just finished a race where people kept using it not just during practice, but in the race itself as well.

The whole HUD is obnoxious and huge, but the chat box that covers a third of your view in the worst moment possible and can't be disabled...what the hell. What were they thinking...

i would like also to add that most of the times im turning into a right hand corner like bruxelles and the chat box blocks my apex view, and also can't see if there is a car stopped or not cause chat box blocks the view.

i would prefer the chat box to be something i can disable or enable while driving

i would like also to add that most of the times im turning into a right hand corner like bruxelles and the chat box blocks my apex view, and also can't see if there is a car stopped or not cause chat box blocks the view.

i would prefer the chat box to be something i can disable or enable while driving
Yeah, my exact reason - sadly making the HUD smaller doesn't really help, also, I don't particularly want to make the other elements smaller, just don't want the text box there or at all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 269 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 238 13.5%