Texas - Track Update (Now Version 2)

Thanks for the pic, I wish we could make the track look exactly like that but no chance :(

I have been looking at the track and tried a small experiment where I made the sand red/white/blue. Of course it don't look perfect up close but when you are racing the colours do catch your eye without seeing the lack of detail too much. Just an idea to add some colour without making the run-off areas block red or blue. Feedback welcome.

I am happy to release many versions for people to choose :)

Also changed the main straight to Pirelli and added red supports to the main tower along with making the tower a bit more white.

Need to watch tomorrows Practice before releasing anything.

texassand.jpg

Take care.

Jim (Reddvers)

• Deleted member 113561

Thanks for the pic, I wish we could make the track look exactly like that but no chance :(

I have been looking at the track and tried a small experiment where I made the sand red/white/blue. Of course it don't look perfect up close but when you are racing the colours do catch your eye without seeing the lack of detail too much. Just an idea to add some colour without making the run-off areas block red or blue. Feedback welcome.

Also changed the main straight to Pirelli and added red supports to the main tower along with making the tower a bit more white.

texassand.jpg

Take care.

Jim (Reddvers)

I would prefer this version --- as more realisme as better the game for me - as long its working in Multiplayer

Ps GREAT WORK AS ALWAY MAN :)

Made 2 versions. One is quite plain and the other is over-the-top colourful version:-

PLAIN VERSION
=============

(1) Made the astro-turf bright red.

(2) Added Pirelli as the main straight sponsor.

(3) Removed DHL adverts and included LG version.

(4) Moved advertising banners to as close as I can get to the real track (not 100% accurate).

(5) Added bright red "supports" to the tower along with a new inner area for fun.

(6) Changed the Podium to reflect Pirelli and COTAS.

(7) Greyed-off the red/white tyre barriers.

COLOURFUL VERSION
=================

As above but:-

(1) Added blue run-off area.

(2) Made rumble-strips all white.

(3) Whitened the sand-traps.

texasfinal.jpg

DOWNLOAD (Mediafire) :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?biukmd3u6cl7g87

No where near accurate and just a bit of fun for those that like it. I'll be using the plain version :)

Just Brazil to go then I will do one big download of all the tracks with many minor changes on all tracks.

Have fun.

Jim (Reddvers)

(ps: For my sanity, please do not attach 100 pictures showing how wrong I am with this work. It is your choice whether to use or download these changes. I do appreciate people are trying to help. Many many thanks :thumbsup:)

texassand.jpg

Take care.

Jim (Reddvers)
You could upload it so that we can prove it?
The truth is that it looks pretty good
VERY GOOD WORK

---Miren señores, para darle más realismo al circuito propongo, que usted, reddvers, incluya esto para las pilas de neumaticos:
---Look gentlemen, to give more realism to the circuit suggest that you reddvers, include that for piles of tires:
americasj.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back