Texas - Track Update (Now Version 2)

UPDATED TO FINAL VERSION

Updated the track to 2 versions following Friday Practice. One as realistic as I can get and the other a "colourful" version.

As Sergio Perez is the closest driver to the Grand Prix I gave him his own flag ;)

texasfinal.jpg

DOWNLOAD (Race Dept):-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/texas-track-update-final-version.304/viewfile

DOWNLOAD (MediaFire):-

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?biukmd3u6cl7g87

Have fun :thumbsup:

Jim (Reddvers)

ps. This is no way 100% accurate but just my take on the track.

DarkZeero

@Simberia
I know this is not the right place for this but can somebody help me why I can't download anything? It always says that I reached the limit although I haven't even downloaded anything yet?? Somebody please..???

Thanks.

I never learned to skin stuff until quite late in F1 2011 and so I thought I'd be quicker this time and so I can concentrate on playing the actual game :) . Haven't tried it on-line yet as I am scared of all the people who misbehave. Leagues do not suit my lifestyle so I have to mix it with the crazies. At least I won't receive death threats and the like via GFWL this time.

My thanks go to Ryder for given us the tools to do this stuff, without that little programme I would be just a driver.

Thanks for your efforts on these track updates mate!
It looks like some of the download links you have provided (like for this track) lead me to an error page though; so i'll wait for you to upload the whole lot in 1 pack. :D

BTW, if you need to make the file smaller than 400MB, don't forget you can use winrar/7z to split the archives. ;)

RaceDepartment Store

The human body memorizes muscle tension much better than foot position. This is why all car brakes measure the pressure and not the travel. Race and F1 cars have almost no travel at all. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 29,95 Features Can be used on the brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Experience strength of titanic proportions with the NEW GT Omega TITAN Cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 389,95 Designed to meet the ever-growing needs of the simracing community, the GT Omega TITAN cockpit is the next step in the evolution of our simulator cockpits. Featuring a 2”...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Freestanding Single Monitor Stand - For Monitors and TVs up to 80" with centre monitor profile 800mm / 31.5" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty...
Trak Racer's SA-05 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-05 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...
Why just mount your new wheel on a desk! Get a full and stable gaming experience with Trak Racer’s FS3 Premium Wheel Stand. The FS3 has the most adjustable wheel mount on the market, along with an adjustable pedal plate and gear shifter mount. The upgraded FS3 wheel stand isn't just built to be...
Take your shifting to the next level with the Fanatec RennSport Cockpit Shifter Holder Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 49,95 Features Fully adjustable : height, inclination, left or right hand side Steel construction for extra durability and stability For use with Fanatec, G25/G27 or T500...