Resource icon

Misc Texas - Dynamic Track & New Textures/Lighting 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

igearzone16

@Simberia
igearzone16 submitted a new resource:

Texas..Dynamicly changing track, 3D, HD, New Textures,Awesome New Lighting System 2.0 - Texas..Dynamicly changing track, 3D, HD, New Textures,Awesome New Lighting System 2.0

Re-done in High Definition vs. the standard ..
Install instructions now included, for newbies and 1st timers. as easy as 1.2.3...

All of the tracks that I have remodeled, have been enabled to be Dynamic....
This means that the tracks change Dynamically from one race season to the next season so as you finish season 1, go to season 2, you will notice that the track looks different from previous season, and so does your car.

To Enable the dynamic feature...

Read more about this resource...

just s few screen shots, i dont know if this is an error but the kerbs are way too black. and also the pinkish kinda logo.

is there a fix or is it just my ones.

Attachments

• F1_2014 2015-08-01 02-11-02-64.png
    379.7 KB · Views: 247
  • F1_2014 2015-08-01 02-11-09-52.png
    379.7 KB · Views: 244
Ah cool. Thx. BTW the latest update for the realism mod is very good. When u crash explosions come and stuff. Only one things though. It's very difficult to drive on a pad. Do u use wheel.

no dude I use a keyboard, I tried a pad hate it, tried an Xbox controller also hate that, even the wheels are kind of stupid, In my opinion once you get used to a keyboard hard to go back, and for some reason on a keyboard you get a better feel for the physics... most of guys that are pro gamers only use keyboards. try a keyboard I use basic layout and program the arrow keys and the number pad to what I need and it works awesome. also in windows settings you can slow down the courser blinking to have the steering slower, not avail on pads, but this mod makes it a lot harder to drive the cars that is thee point of the thing, to make it as real as possible.. I imagine that an F1 car, is difficult to drive, i mean you tickle the gas and you probably are doing a 360 instantly, so I tried to make it just like that. I drive a Vette and even that car is a lot harder to handle then lets say a Toyota.. so i also based on that

Ah cool. Thx. BTW the latest update for the realism mod is very good. When u crash explosions come and stuff. Only one things though. It's very difficult to drive on a pad. Do u use wheel.

there you go dude, the new version of Texas is up now. I played it, just to make sure it was fixed, and the track looks fantastic enjoy dude..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%