AC Testevent Abarth/Mazda@ Snetterton, Mon 21st November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In with the Mx5 please. Please send me pw if it has changed. Don't know the track, of course from hearing but think not raced here or maybe too long ago in different sim. So it's time to change this. Cu later.

I'll take the black no 24 Mx5 please. Think I should be able to make it, but there's a chance I might not.

Also, if we're doing more test races not on S.GP (does that mean 24hr cycles are possible?) Maybe a mx5 v abarth Rolex 24hr (1hr speed up time) could be fun. And/or something with that alfa GTAm here on RD. Just my two cents :)
Yes, Emperor server manager has that kind of functionality. I will experiment with that later but first I want to test the basic 'must haves'.

I don't know what the decision criteria are on which platform to continue, but I just wanted to say that I really like WSS. I recently drove a few "time attacks" with great weather and time of day settings. I liked that very much. I think something like that would also be a nice thing for this round here, for in between.

I don't know what the decision criteria are on which platform to continue, but I just wanted to say that I really like WSS. I recently drove a few "time attacks" with great weather and time of day settings. I liked that very much. I think something like that would also be a nice thing for this round here, for in between.
WSS is not out yet. Bram had a call with them but at the moment they don't have two of our 'must have' requirements.

Just talked with Han - he'll change the server setup (no steamids etc), will restart it, and then we all should be able to join with the password he gave us. Give him a few minutes.

I did not receive the server name and password please.
Hi KingAsa,

Well first you were too late. You can't join after the event (PQR) has started.
Second you have to be a premium member for our races.
And third you have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/Account details in the field Real Name.
If you have done that, post again or PM me directly and I will provide you with the necessary info.

BTW: next week Tuesday 19th I'm organizing a Rookie event for newcomers in online racing with us. For that event you don't have to have premium but the real name is mandatory.

I don't think we were more than 4 seconds apart the whole race Hank. You got me at the start and did a great job of leaving me nowhere to pass. Took 30 min studying your lines to manage it only once :thumbsup: And as your saw in your rear view, I tried a few times :roflmao: One of the few full race fights with the same car I've had in a long time.

And you caught on to my undercut much to my displease :laugh: I had just barely gotten my tires up to temp after 2 laps and was ready to cruise in clean air then I saw you coming out ahead.

Thomas you were flying. You must have figured something out about that last turn I couldn't crack lol

Hope we all passed the "test" Han :p

Last edited:
It was fun, although I don't really like Snetterton.
Robert, I think we could have gone on like this for days without anything changing.

With the Abarth I always have the feeling that I would break it. He probably would be if I rode with him in real life. I'll take him at the next championship.

I hope the test event was successful. :thumbsup:

I don't think we were more than 4 seconds apart the whole race Hank. You got me at the start and did a great job of leaving me nowhere to pass. Took 30 min studying your lines to manage it only once :thumbsup: And as your saw in your rear view, I tried a few times :roflmao: One of the few full race fights with the same car I've had in a long time.

And you caught on to my undercut much to my displease :laugh: I had just barely gotten my tires up to temp after 2 laps and was ready to cruise in clean air then I saw you coming out ahead.

Thomas you were flying. You must have figured something out about that last turn I couldn't crack lol

Hope we all passed the "test" Han :p
Yes , I think turn 9 "Nelson" and the last turn "Murrays" are crucial of getting them right regards lap time. Somehow I got them right, which led to a good pace, was surprised to have that pace regarding it was a new track for me. Wonder what laptimes the super aliens can go here. My best in race was a 2.09.5 and theoretical best a 2.09.18 (results here: https://simresults.net/221121-l0U) .
Sometimes a track just suits oneself, I pretty much like the track, long straights and fast bends which, at least in this car requires just a little lift to get them at the limit.
Thx Han for setting this up and all for showing up.
cu next time.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back