Test race - Paul Ricard HTTT PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Wait for the image to load...
paulricard.png

We have to make a decision soon on the format and calendar for next seasson so this is the reason why the next test race is next week.

Download the circuit from HERE

Circuit version: HTTT PR
Day and hour: July, Thursday 16 - 20:00 CEST
Class: GT Pro & GT Sport
Weather: Dry

Thanks!

** Thread will be opened this weekend.

Couple of things that i personally find very important on this track.
I already did a Endurance on this track a couple of months ago with mixed classes.

- Watch the pitlane exit, inside the white line the car that is exiting the pits has piority. So a tip is to stay on the left when you're on the straight and when the white line ends move to the right.

- On the straight are we gonna use the "Le Mans rule". Slow car on the right fast cars on the left? Just a couple of things we need to sort out before event, to keep it smooth and avoid accidents. :)

A - Watch the pitlane exit, inside the white line the car that is exiting the pits has piority. So a tip is to stay on the left when you're on the straight and when the white line ends move to the right.

B - On the straight are we gonna use the "Le Mans rule". Slow car on the right fast cars on the left? Just a couple of things we need to sort out before event, to keep it smooth and avoid accidents. :)

A - You are right, even if the car coming out from the pit have a blue flag, the white line is still considered the pit lane, and on it he have priority.

B - On the straight the slow cars will stay in the driving line, and the fast ones will move if they need to overtake, but tht´s all.
Easier I would say.

But a text briefing will be posted tomorrow morning, and a briefing will be done at Team Speak (if we manage to have the channels working before the race).

• Dirk Bertram

sorry, I can't take part. I've some more important things to do.

at the moment we dont have any admin status so the answear would be no....but first guy from every team can right click on the default channel and "create" channel...set teamname as channel name and set codec on "speex 25.9 kbit"...aslong as the room has anyone in it it will stay there.

Server went down not long after i joined.
And when i try and join TS i end up in a place thats empty,im clicking on the "connect" tab in the TSviewer thingy on the right side of this page and i see loads of people already there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%