TEST RACE - HOCKENHEIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

remember we will have a test race next Thursday on Hockenheim Ring. We need to fill a 35 slots server, so please be there with the most possible drivers to grant we can test everything.
hocktest.png

This will be the race program:
TIME July, Thursday 1 - 20:00 CET
CIRCUIT Hockenheim STC Version
WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

I will contact some teams to test diferent features of the MOD during the race. We need this feedback to grant everything works as it should. Thanks for your help.

STAY TUNED: A new version of the MOD with some updates will be released on Wednesday or thursday morning as late.

Cheers,
David

** NOTE: THERE IS NO NEED TO POST YOUR TEAM ENTRY LIST FOR THE TEST RACE, WE ARE SURE YOU WILL BE THERE. :tongue:

We are still getting thrown off STC server so looks like we wont be there.... We all have clean installs but get kicked after loading vehicles on server, I can't see what mis match i am getting so i don't know whats wrong. :mad: But from my time using rfactor / GTR2 i am 95% sure that we just don't have some file or files.

We have V2 of Doran and Track Pack from last season...

If someone could help that would be great :)

do you have the f1 mod, gt 2008 mod, the old stc mod, and gtl mod on the game also? those need to be deleted off the gamedata/teams. then you can make it i beleive. that happened to me all of last season.

hm well from what i know flatout has been having problems with lacetti a bit because for some reason it says it's unknown because of some kind of error. what server you getting on? stc server or your server?

Our server is fine but I'm guessing its because its using same files as we are... When i join the official STC server is when the kicking out of server happens. I've been testing on various public servers too, joining with no problem so my theory on missing a file that STC is running is becoming more and more likely. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%