TEST RACE - DONINGTON PARK

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

remember we will have a test race next Thursday on Hockenheim Ring. We need to fill a 35 slots server, so please be there with the most possible drivers to grant we can test everything.
doningtontestrace.jpg

This will be the race program:
TIME July, Thursday 8 - 20:00 CET
CIRCUIT Donington Park STC Version
WEATHER Dry

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

TEAM SPEAK

We will start using the RD TS3 from this race in advance.

You can find a passworded (same password as STC race server) STC channel, you just have to enter it and create a subchannel for your team making a right click over the channel name.

For any question regarding TS configuration look here

http://www.racedepartment.com/technology/29603-teamspeak-3-setup-guide.html

MOD UPDATED!!! We have updated the tyre and genine files in our attempt to set it properly reallistic. UPDATE YOUR ENGINE AND TYRE FILES: http://www.mdn.fm/files/142295_zrihv/STC.rar

Cheers,
David

** IMPORTANT: We need to have a field with 35 cars, PLEASE, bring as much drivers as possible. :tongue:

Thx Kris.
Since this isn't a RD league and some like myself go to the STC forum via the STC frontpage, things like the TS3 password should be available on the STC forum also if we continue to use the RD teamspeak.

just to make sure (can't try it here)
So its the Server password we have to use for the STC room and not the old TS2 password ?

Cant get into server?

booted as possible cheat when trying to enter stc server....new patch installed! i can get in flatout server....any ideas guys.......raced last week without issue and the only thing i have changed is putting the update in.

Dont know. I just installed the small update and i joined just fine.

And did my first laps with the car. Quite fun little beast but not my kind of car. I dont like any GT car. :)
Maybe if we remove the roof i like it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%