Test RACE 07

I found it interesting enough to post here despite the language barrier. Sorry to those who don't have a clue what it says, but hopefully some of you Swedes here can translate for the rest ? Otherwise I'm sure an English version will be released soon.

SimBin och Telia gör rekordförsök med live-betatest på DreamHack

Under DreamHack Summer 07 kommer alla besökare kunna delta i ett betatest av racingspelet RACE 07 - The WTCC Game. Testet, förmodligen det största i sitt slag i världen, är ett genrep inför det svenska virtuella bilracingmästerskapet ”Virtual Grand Prix” i höst.

Intresserade virtuella testförare kan på Dreamhack gå in på www.VGP.se, ladda ned betademon för RACE 07, bygga sin profil och ställa in bilen för att sedan köra ut på banan och spela online mot andra spelare.

De spelare som presterar de snabbaste varven, hot laps, under DreamHackdagarna kvalificerar sig till finalerna under avslutningskvällen 18 juni. Vinnarna premieras på Stora Scenen av Alx Danielsson, Sveriges främste racingtalang och Formel 1-hopp som för övrigt också medverkat i utvecklingen av RACE 07.

”Vi tycker det är enormt spännande att kunna använda DreamHack till att testa VGP-demot som baseras på vårt kommande spel RACE 07, och så vitt vi vet är detta det största ”on site”-betatestet av sitt slag i världen” säger Henrik Roos, VD för SimBin.

Betatestet på Dreamhack utgör också ett genrep för Virtual Grand Prix, VGP, ett svenskt stormästerskap i virtuell bilracing som sponsras av Telia och som avgörs i höst på www.VGP.se. VGP stöds av Svenska Bilsportförbundet och de första officiella kvalen kommer att äga rum under sommaren.

Alla eventuella fel DreamHacks betatestare hittar kommer att kunna meddelas genom ett rapporteringsverktyg eller direkt till SimBins spelutvecklare i teamet bakom RACE 07, som arbetar på plats i montern på DreamHack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit by moderator: (unofficial english translation made by Rickard Javanainen, thanks!)

SimBin and Telia make recordtry with live-betatest on DreamHack(is the biggest LAN in sweden)

Under DreamHack Summer 07 can all guest try one betatest of racinggame RACE 07 - The WTCC Game. the test, is maybe the biggest in the world , is a test before swedish virutuel carracingchampionship ”Virtual Grand Prix” in Autm.

Intressted virtuele testdrivers can go to Dreamhack go to www.VGP.se, download betademo for RACE 07, build your profil and make a setup for the car and drive against all driver online.

The drivers that get the best time , hot laps, under DreamHackdays quaily to the finals under the endnight 18 juni. the winners shows on the big scene of Alx Danielsson, Swedish best racingdriver and Formel 1-hope he have bin in the "Team" to make RACE -07.

”we think it real big to can juse DreamHack to test VGP-demo that based on on our upcoming game RACE 07, and that we know is this the biggest”on site”-betatest of this sort of GAME” says Henrik Roos, VD for SimBin.

the Betatest on Dreamhack makes to one test before Virtual Grand Prix, VGP, a swedish bigchampionship in virutuell carracing like sponsored by Telia and like settle in Autmn on www.VGP.se. VGP supports by Swedish Carsportsunion and the first official qualifying coming to be made under the summer.

All possible wrong DreamHacks betatest drivers finds going to know through one reporttool or direct to SimBins gamedeveloper in the team behind RACE 07, like working on the place in display case on DreamHack.

This MY translate i did my best.

SimBin and Telia make recordtry with live-betatest on DreamHack(is the biggest LAN in sweden)

Under DreamHack Summer 07 can all guest try one betatest of racinggame RACE 07 - The WTCC Game. the test, is maybe the biggest in the world , is a test before swedish virutuel carracingchampionship ”Virtual Grand Prix” in Autm.

Intressted virtuele testdrivers can go to Dreamhack go to www.VGP.se, download betademo for RACE 07, build your profil and make a setup for the car and drive against all driver online.

The drivers that get the best time , hot laps, under DreamHackdays quaily to the finals under the endnight 18 juni. the winners shows on the big scene of Alx Danielsson, Swedish best racingdriver and Formel 1-hope he have bin in the "Team" to make RACE -07.

”we think it real big to can juse DreamHack to test VGP-demo that based on on our upcoming game RACE 07, and that we know is this the biggest”on site”-betatest of this sort of GAME” says Henrik Roos, VD for SimBin.

the Betatest on Dreamhack makes to one test before Virtual Grand Prix, VGP, a swedish bigchampionship in virutuell carracing like sponsored by Telia and like settle in Autmn on www.VGP.se. VGP supports by Swedish Carsportsunion and the first official qualifying coming to be made under the summer.

All possible wrong DreamHacks betatest drivers finds going to know through one reporttool or direct to SimBins gamedeveloper in the team behind RACE 07, like working on the place in display case on DreamHack.

• tiff needel

what did you get from that link stig? i tried it and after checking it for virus installed it but nothing happened??? it installed it to a temp file and then opened up my steam page and thats it. My conclusion is FAKE.

• tiff needel

To me this can not be possible to be a demo of race 07. 5mb is surely far to small. I know we have the main game installed but still 5mb seems to small to me. maybe im wrong but i dont know!

well I made a new account, and then ran the install file, but It just wouldn't start downloading... :(
And Stig, if you have RACE 06 installed, it will also appear on the new account, you only need to activate it ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%