Test Drive Unlimited

Online meeting tip:
Test drive unlimited servers are very temperamental, so this process of teleporting to your new friend can sometimes be a painful experience and may take a few attempts, some key factors that will help this process is, the player you are trying to lock to should remain still and on the road (not off road) and only one person , should be entering the map to make the jump. if the player you are attempting to jump to displays a N/A next to his name in the information panel to the right. this means you cant connect to him as he might be in a solo event or house, etc.

Is the Millionaires Challenge (200km around the whole island lol) doable in my Lambo Murcielago? You get a reward of $1,000,000 doing it under one hour. Tempted to give it a try but i would be wasting my time if it aint doable in this car.

Done some research on the web and all try it in an Enzo it seems. Don't have money for an Enzo :)

Is the Millionaires Challenge (200km around the whole island lol) doable in my Lambo Murcielago? You get a reward of $1,000,000 doing it under one hour. Tempted to give it a try but i would be wasting my time if it aint doable in this car.

Done some research on the web and all try it in an Enzo it seems. Don't have money for an Enzo :)

Did it with Enzo with option 3 tuning and did it with 8 mins left thats with all the Police chases and fines i got.

We have opened a RD Clubhouse guys, so feel free to hop in and sip on a cocktail at the pool :)

Thanks Peter and James for a great night of racing! @Peter: epic end at the Football Stadium :thumb:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.3%