Tesla Roadster

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
tesla_roadster.jpg
I was always very sceptical towards electrical cars, but now i have seen one from nearby and experienced how insanely fast it accelerates its actually pretty awesome :veryhappy:

i saw one too but i am still sceptical about raw electric cars they might good for the realy short city traffic
but for anything else they are pretty useless looking at the driving range but it could be intresting as soon
as they combine it with a hydrogen cell

Yeah, same holdbacks here MH. And they say its emmision free is ridule ofcourse. Most of our electricity still comes from coalpowered plants :) How much carbon dioxide you want to have ;)

in future electric cars will be great, but as long they are limited by batteries cap....

They have made a test league for electric Dirtbikes here in DK, was in TV the other day, but they sound a bit daft.

Its like the Prius Bram.... "Worlds most cleanest car" well... the parts are manufatured all over the wolrd. Emissions from production and transports make it as messy as all the V8's.

No but seriously...

*In a Tesla race*

Crack, crack, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, crack, crack, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, crack, crack, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, *driver breathing*, crack, crack...

-_-

Cool car! True the engine won't give you chills when driving around or watching a race with these cars, but it's cool how you can hear the wind and what the wheels are doing! And the electric engine sounds evil, silent rocket!:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.7%