Cars in package:

Tesla Model S P85+

310kW, 600NM, 16k rpm, ~215km/h, 2108kg, 85kWh

Tesla Model S Stage 1
330kW, 640NM, 18k rpm, ~250km/h, 1982kg, 85kWh

Tesla Motors Model S GT
2x225kW, 860NM, 14k rpm, 2-speed dry tranny, 320+ km/h, 1512kg, 120kWh

IMPORTANT:
- first of all "WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS" in \system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini must be set to 0;
- extract rar somewhere on you PC and copy whole folder "content" directly into your Assetto...

Read more about this resource...

i quite like teslas, so i fancied giving this a go, but it keeps crashing AC when its trying to load the car. tried all 3 cars and they all crash the program during loading. any ideas?

Last edited:
mod dont load pick car and track hit start and it crash back to menu
Same here - I tried a few fixes like this one: "For mod cars that don't work, open the data folder, open the aero.ini, change the header number to 2, and delete the [data] section. Only delete the data section, don't delete anything from [wing] on down." The only change that appeared to be needed was the header number but did not fix.

Mod is out of date and not kept up with latest AC builds - delete.

• Deleted member 223075

Is there any chance to make it compatible with the latest AC version? After all, Electric GT has been presented yesterday...so it would be nice to have a mod for it, right? ;)

The mod isn't updated since 2014. So i think is dead and no update coming. Also i think the car is ripped from another game. No details if the modder did a scratch-made.

I'd imagine, after not being updated since 2014 still that there's none coming and the author has given up or disappeared.

You could always try opening it in the car tuner and maybe seeing if you can create a tuned one that might work. I did manage to fix a few older cars that way.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%