MGP14 Termas de Rio Hondo

Hello fellow racers :)
I want to know is it just me or does anyone else have problems to keep up with the AI on this track? I know it's a new track and I thought I only have to learn it's secrets to become faster, but now, I'm on my seventh season in MotoGP only, so ninth overall, and I am still 2 seconds slower than the AI even on Movistar Yamaha and Repsol Honda. I just don't know what to do. The problem is corner exit, my rear wheel just starts skidding if I push, and I go for a Highside, but if I am patient with the gas everyone just passes by me. I can win on all other tracks by multiple seconds advantage on a three lap race and Legend AI, just not on this track. Any help or advices?

I have solved the problem. Since I moved throttle from "A" button to Right Trigger, I can maintain my corner speed and minimize rear wheel skidding on the exit. I have always used "A" button (or "X" button on PS) for throttle. When trigger joypads came out I was to lazy to adapt to them, and I have stubbornly used my old control scheme which is no longer good. Plus I have cramps in my hand when using triggers, but, oh well, more than 2 second improvement are worth it. I need more practice on other tracks now, but I have managed to improve my time on Termas de Rio Hondo, from 1:38:400 to 1:36:050 ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%