F1 2011 Tempted

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Guys,

I currently play and love the xbox version of F1 2011.....except for a few things. That brings me here, you were talked about as the people who get things done. I have had a look at the mods you guys create for the PC version and your work is fantastic!

I have been a flight simulation fan for a looong time and I have been tweaking that for years. I may well drop the xbox version and get the PC version since I have easily the hardware to run it. Do you think or is there already a mod for causing the AI to have more accidents and therefore bring out the safety car?

Thanks
Rich

Either way I'd definitely go for the PC version if you can. After spending the spring and summer PC gaming I decided to get Gears Of War 3 for my dusty Xbox. All I can see is how terrible it looks graphically. This is supposed to be one of the best looking 360 games there is and I just couldn't get over how terrible it looked. I haven't seen F1 on the Xbox but I imagine it's the same story. It seems that most console games these days are equal to "medium" PC graphic settings with no antialiasing. I remember Gran Turismo 5 looking fantastic last Christmas. Something tells me it wouldn't be so pretty now after gaming on the PC most of the year. If only Turn 10 would release Forza 4 on the PC...Oh well, I've got it preordered for my piece of crap 360 anyway...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back