F1 2020 templates for making my own livery and the recomended programs to make them

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
so i tried to ask this on the normal codemasters forums and i was told to come here, so i am just wondering how i go about this as i want to do something similar to what Aarava did on his youtube series where he made his own livery for the car as i feel like i want to do that for my 3rd season of my team that i am doing on my twitch stream

i try to make them myself but from importing the files to the game I'm getting wrong not sure if its because I had some custom-made livery before! so I just design them and pay someone to make it happen as I can't get it to work proprely in game

I've had similar and spent a few days now tinkering myself to get things right. This year is the first year I've done so myself, and its been a steep learning curve for sure, especially when most of the guides I find glossing over the detail that is actually key. Given how much time I've sunk, I'm loading a few videos of idiots guides to modding that will include liveries and race gear as well.

I too watch a fair few of the more well known content creators and their custom liveries, and this spurred me to give it a go despite being anything more than amateur idiot.

Also, not sure if paint.net works, but you can get photoshop on a 7 day trial and cancel for free and this will work. I did that and have used it so much that I've just subbed to it for now.

Playlist guide is here -

Rikadin's Idiot's guide to modding F1 2020

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 326 27.9%