Templates and Painting Instructions

I read 1.3 and then I went to check the resolution of the President's team, Precision, that also used the Ferrari, to know the correct sizes. And they were in 2048 so I sent ours in that resolution too, since I thought the President's team would be the correct example. I was wrong it seems. :p

I will have to resize too...

I sent in the resized 05 skins yet the full size skins have been used. You've updated the F05 team with the updated version but the 05M and 05F1 teams still need updating.

Looks like almost all the skins were updated - Nice turnaround everyone - our graphics cards will make it through the weekend, haha.

After the latest update, the only textures still at double size are:

Brawn
World Series
BBR

World Trophy
HM

I have 2 drivers in my team + me. I sorted out the things like if Teemu couldn't drive all races, Franz will be there to replace him in the certain races. But am I allowed to make 3 separate car skins? Like WT_48_FFR, WT_49T_FFR, and WT_49F_FFR? I'll be planning to add the country flags on those number 49's. Also, do I only have to post the skins for you, not for the members as well? Please reply soon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back