Telltale Games' Game Of Thrones Episode 1

Hey guys just wondering has anyone played Telltale Games' Game Of Thrones yet, if so what do you think, below is my written review plus some links to gameplay if you are interested :)
This post obviously contains spoilers. Below is my review of the first episode plus a playlist for the videos I have uploaded to my channel which I would appreciate if you checked out. I hope you all enjoy the playlist is below :)

Playlist
Episode 1: Introduction

Episode 2: Maggots In My Leg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkK7WeUHX24&feature=youtu.be

Episode 3: Tyrion In Kings Landing

Episode 4: FINALE plus my choices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_bFD20qV4c&list=UUXGK8-0TQIQV0AEtqedJQwg

My review of the game is that the first episode of Game Of Thrones was a good introduction and was also a good way to introduce people to Game Of Thrones, why is it a good introduction, simple, people who have never watched Game Of Thrones or read the books wouldn't know that there is no safety for any of the characters and I feel that this game has done a good job of representing this.

From the beginning you are thrown into a scenario of bloodshed and violence, this was the massacre that happened during the Red Wedding, you are already being forced to make decisions such as do you warn characters and help protect them or do you run and let them get slaughtered. This was a good way to start the game as it starts with a lot of flare and a lot of action which is very enjoyable.

After this however the game begins to slow down and it really slows down, this isn't a problem for me because it still told a good story however I believe a lot of players would have been turned off by how slow it was becoming and it was like this for the majority of the rest of the episode, I feel this made episode one a lot weaker than it could have been however as I said it wasn't really a problem for me and I still enjoyed it, plus we got a see Tyrion Lannister which is always a positive.

The last part of the episode things start to pick up again with the introduction of Ramsey, the final part where you are talking to Ramsey is probably my favourite part this is because you can really feel tension beginning to rise, this really made up for the slow middle part with an amazing ending. Overall I would rate episode one a 7/10, was pretty good but could have been amazing

Last edited:
I cant watch the videos as i want to avoid spoilers, many thanks anyway. One question tough:

Is it explicit just like the TV series? Or more safe to use?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 131 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%