Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool For F1 2020 10.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Iko Rein submitted a new resource:

Telemetry Application V10 - Real-time and offline Telemetry and race strategy application for Sim Racing

Hello,

New version of my telemetry and race strategy tool is here.

What is new in version 10?

Full support for F1 2020
All track maps re-done for F1 2020, including Hanoi and Zandvoort.
GHOST as BLUE lap (only in F1 2020 and F12019): When the ghost data has been received (requires ghost to do one full lap), then the Ghost traces will be put in as BLUE lap. Also added the new tracks' support to F1 2019 and F1 2018 feeds, so if you have to use the older feeds due to other tool, you...

Read more about this resource...

A quick heads-up.

As I have been now driving more with the tool on, I noticed few little issues, which were not possible to be tested with the beta. These small things will be fixed in next release, when ACC new DLC is available.

The biggest issue I found, is that the Schumacher Edition cars' data doesn't get saved (player data or opponent data). I had wrong data for them, thus they are not recognized in the 10.0. I will fix this and some other little data issues with 10.1.

Cheers.

Thanks for the update! I do have the Schumacher Edition on PC, and was going crazy trying to troubleshoot the problem. Will test it with the PS4 Standard version to play with it a bit

Thanks for the update! I do have the Schumacher Edition on PC, and was going crazy trying to troubleshoot the problem. Will test it with the PS4 Standard version to play with it a bit

Note that the XBox and maybe PS4 too are trailing on the UDP feed structure, so the current version might not work on F1 2020 feed with them (as it uses the final spec). So if you play the game on the console, you might want to use the F1 2019 feed format until there is an update on the consoles.

Cheers

Is this the error I would be getting if I'm having issues with the JRE (as mentioned in the ReadMe document) on Mac?

Code:
-bash: $: command not found

Hi,

Is there any way to change the speed measurements to MPH as a Brit we always use MPH so it's just what I'm used to.

Love the App keep it up :)

I can see, what can be done. Data in the data files will be KMH and cannot be changed. But on the UI I could see, if I can adjust few places where the actual numbers are shown.

Cheers.

Hello, I have some problems connecting my PS4 to the application with the game f1 2019

Hi there,

Pretty new to this app but was wondering if there is a way to make the graph lines a bit thicker?

I have added that to the 10.1, which is in final testing at the moment.

One thing you can do when reading the graphs, is to change the background to white (press key 'A' for alternative color or in the Color settings select the light coloring option). That might make the graphs easier to read/see.

Cheers.

Hello, I have some problems connecting my PS4 to the application with the game f1 2019

It should work. Typical issues on getting the consoles to work is 1) you have wrong IP address set in the console version's telemetry settings and/or 2) you have firewall preventing connections to the computer running the Telemetry.

The IP you can find via the Telemetry tools' 'Tools --> Show My IP Address'.

For the firewall you have to find out how to allow traffic through if it is the firewall preventing the data flow.

You can test the location connectivity with the apps.Feed. See the help file or ReadMe.txt for instructions.

Cheers.

Iko Rein updated Telemetry Application V10 with a new update entry:

Telemetry Application

New update to the version 10.

If you are updating, just replace the telemetry.jar in your installation.

If you are doing a new installation, read the ReadMe.txt first on how to install the tool.

Key changes in Version 10.1:

ACC

Added new cars in GT4 DLC
Updated the ACC_Relay to retrieve new data added in 1.15 of ACC. You must use the new relay 1.05 with the Telemetry tool version 10.1.

F1 2020
Now Shumacher edition cars are also detected by the tool
Fixed issues on some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Many thanks. Still can't delete cursor as before?? And can't tell the difference on Map with sectors selected or not??

Many thanks. Still can't delete cursor as before?? And can't tell the difference on Map with sectors selected or not??

Hmm, F1 2020 mode or something else, where the DELETE or Backspace don't work? I have tested the 10.1 rev 2231 (the latest release) and both DELETE and Backspace work and all feed modes.

On map, you can disable the "Fill map" and then you can see easier the sector colors. Or in the Settings --> UI/Map colors set the borders bit wider, then you can see the sector colors easier, then the map is filled.

Cheers.

Those using the automatic GHOST Blue lap, if you have already driven a proper lap in TT and return to the TT later and get a GHOST from the start, you just need to let the GHOST run one lap. You can see when the proper ghost data is there, when the blue lap lines update in Telemetry.

Cheers.

Hi,
I am using this with F1 2020 and it works great. But I also run a simhub dashboard, and when they both run together, they are conflicting. The simhub dashboard runs fine, but the telemetry app stops gathering data. Any ideas? Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 381 39.7%