PC1 Telemetry data on replays

It would be useful to see the few available telemetry data on replays to set a good setup.
By the way, where can I view the data of oil temperature, water pressure and general condition of the engine?
There is also a notice of damage, but does not specify where in the car the damage occurred.

These things should be improved in future revisions.

Erm... you have dials in your car and they do work. Not to mention MoTec display that show you exact oil and water temps.

Engine won't fail if those stay at reasonable leves. Incase damage is caused via impact, your laptimes will drop so you will know.

And car damage occurs mainly in the area with which you hit the wall or the other car with, according to common sense.

I don't think there will be many changes with the replays. It has been requested in the past and it was mentioned it would be a fairly significant overhaul of the replay system to include more telemetry. There was a mention of it being revisited, but I wouldn't count on many changes in this space.

As for viewing other data, as mentioned, some cars with Motec displays can display some of this information. I say "some" as there are cars with Motecs which don't have it, like the lower tier cars like the Formula Rookie. In series which those mimic (Formula Rookie similar to Formula Ford), they don't allow real time telemetry data to keep the cost of competition lower so SMS's cars will only feature what the real life counterparts feature.

Alternatively, you can use apps to get some of this information streaming to a phone or tablet (or second monitor):

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/apps.html

I don't think there will be many changes with the replays.
I hope you mean the telemetry part in replays right? Personally I can't be bothered with them too much but a properly working replay system is vital and needs urgent addressing otherwise the online part of this game is about to die soon. League and club admins have no way to review incidents, video makers can't do (live) coverage without it.

Not going to buy apps for data that is already in the game but not displayed properly btw.

Bram is right about replays. At least allow viewers to jump from car to car. I wish they would add more. It would be great to have a robust system that allows for a broadcast on YT or Twitch. This feature would prolong the PCars' MP life for sure.

I did a little messing around and made this quick video:
http://www.racedepartment.com/media/videos/pcars-formula-b-custom-camera.9757/

What do you think? Cool camera angle? Feedback is appreciated.

I would still love some more options. Maybe in the future.

Erm... you have dials in your car and they do work. Not to mention MoTec display that show you exact oil and water temps.

Engine won't fail if those stay at reasonable leves. Incase damage is caused via impact, your laptimes will drop so you will know.

And car damage occurs mainly in the area with which you hit the wall or the other car with, according to common sense.
If ur running triple screens then you don't see the in car display. They should have something on screen that also shows a display

Have you guys tried the pCars Profiler
profiler_zpstvfn3cyf.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%