Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Application 9.3c

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've been hitting F5 here all day. This tool is essential for me to enjoy the game. Big thanks for updating it so fast.

Yeah, I wanted to release it yesterday. But there was some stuff missing, which I could not test in beta, and I had to do a workaround, which took quite a lot more time thanexpected to get done + tested.

But now it is out.

Enjoy and get faster ...

I'm experiencing a timing issue between F1 2019 and Telemetry 9.3. The time diff live data on the Telemetry screen, red, is showing me ahead of my fastest lap, blue. But F1 2019 is showing me behind the time??
This up to half a second difference. I'm running Telemetry at 60Hz.
Only just downloaded 10.

I'm experiencing a timing issue between F1 2019 and Telemetry 9.3. The time diff live data on the Telemetry screen, red, is showing me ahead of my fastest lap, blue. But F1 2019 is showing me behind the time??
This up to half a second difference. I'm running Telemetry at 60Hz.
Only just downloaded 10.

Hard to say what would cause it. Was it only on one track or many tracks? In which game mode did it happen? And was the RaceInfo/Time Trial info also trailing?

Sometimes with the dev versions I have had fastest lap saved from wrong track and then the data is pretty odd. Also in dev version if there are a lot errors not caught and printed on screen (due to some odd situation), the tool gets slower and the tracing might be trailing seconds. But I have never seen that the fastest lap is correct and the tool works ok and it would still show wrong time diff. I will do some more testing, but if it only happens in 9.3 and not in 10.0, I would not put much effort on searching for it. But if you can reproduce it, PM me the details.

Cheers.

I've tried V10 in F1 2019 and the time diff seems to be fine. And great to see the Turns.
But can't delete the cursor with "delete", but can remove the info box by clicking on it??

Last edited:
I've tried V10 in F1 2019 and the time diff seems to be fine. And great to see the Turns.
But can't delete the cursor with "delete", but can remove the info box by clicking on it??

Great that the timediff works.

The clearing of cursor will be (or actually is) fixed in 10.1. Will take few days to get it out. There were some additions to ACC alongside the new DLC + 1.5 version, which I need to understand before making the release.

Cheers.

Question: when in spectator mode in F1 2019, the Race info window apparently picks one driver at random and sticks to it for the entire session. Is there a way to switch to another driver?

At the moment it is not possible to change the driver.

The view relies that there is full telemetry available from the driver, so if you are spectating someone else, and they have not made their data public, you don't get e.g. the fuel usage information.

I could get some laptime data etc, and even maybe draw the graphs, but for such use I would prefer to create a new "spectator view".

Cheers

I'm using SimHub and Telemetry 10.1 and see that either can transmit telemetry data to other apps. Is there a preference for which app transmits??
I note that T10.1 can transmit to 2 apps but SH seems to be capable of several.

I think it is up to your to see, which is the transmitter. I don't know how Sim Hub works, but expect it to work same way as mine, i.e. when the packet has been received, it is sent forward unaltered. In my tool the packet is sent even before the other parts of the tool receive it.

So you might want to see, which works better for you. I really don't have any experience on SH.

Cheers

Another thought. Can I edit the "_apexlist.track" file to add gear number:

So this:

# format is: #turn,dist

becomes this:

1 - 5,0.16068052930056712,0

Would that then appear as T1 - 5 on the Map view??

Another thought. Can I edit the "_apexlist.track" file to add gear number:

So this:

becomes this:

1 - 5,0.16068052930056712,0

Would that then appear as T1 - 5 on the Map view??

The first item is read in as an int/float, so if you put in '1 - 5', it most likely will break the turn numbers stuff. If there is need to add extra text to the turn indicators, I could add that later, i.e. the first column could be edited (and it would be read in as String). I am traveling at the moment with no access to gaming devices, so any changes might come to the tool in late August/early September.

For F1 2020, there should be the "recommended gear" coming out, but I am not sure if it is included into the last version. The "recommended" gear will show on the Driving pane below the current gear number. When it is available from the tool, I could also add it to the player car box in one of the "driver ID" modes.

Cheers

Great that the timediff works.

The clearing of cursor will be (or actually is) fixed in 10.1. Will take few days to get it out. There were some additions to ACC alongside the new DLC + 1.5 version, which I need to understand before making the release.

Cheers.

Hey Iko, where can I get v 10.1? Here and on your website I only see v 10.0

Hi!

I see it's been a while since this app was last updated. Is it open source/do you have a link to it's GitHub so we can keep on improving it and so it never becomes obsolete as newer versions of F1 are released?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back