Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Application 6.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for answer. I run it on Windows 10 with 16 GB of memory so I don't think this problem is connected with limited memory. 9.2 version will be compatible with F1 2017?

Should be. I haven't done 100% testing, but I have some old saved data feeds, which seems to work ok. The team names + some other stuff is bit off, but the actual telemetry data is proper and track map works perfectly.

EDIT: I noticed, I had disabled the option to save the tool to use F12017 format. You can still enable F1 2017 by editing the Settings.xml file and there setting the game to F12017. I will enable this option in V93 again. Edit the the game feed line to be
<entry key="game_feed">FEED_F12017</entry>
and start the Telemetry tool.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I tried version 9.2, but there are even bigger problems. The application freezes after a few seconds. I can't even close it.

Interesting. It might be an issue in your computer.

I just did a
  1. clean installation of 9.2,
  2. Started the the Telemetry tool once, then
  3. edited the Settings.xml to set the feed to F12017
  4. restarted Telemetry
  5. Started F1 2017 and enabled telemetry
  6. Started driving, drove 2 laps in Monza in Merc, 2 laps in Silverstone in McLaren1988,
It worked without issues .

On small things, I noticed classic team names seem to be missing and gear in Driving tab is +1. Gear issue will be fixed in 9.3, Team names maybe later.

Cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back