Resource icon

Apps Telemetry Tool for AC 13.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
just by the package size, i can tell that this is big. ;)
next release include some pizza, too ;);)

just in case... im joking... a bit
True, it is big stuff. But big is good (I hope).

The track map files take most of the space. The old files took about 700M, now they are down to 300M. The included JRE still takes 260M, but I can take that too down to about 100M hopefully with the next release, when I will do finally my own custom JRE. So instead of taking 1G, the space needed is already down to bit under 600M and will be below 500M with next version.

And if you only use e..g ACC, then you don't need to keep the track files for other games around.

And yes, there is quite a lot of new stuff too added in, which doesn't make the size much bigger, but feature weise it is also big release.

Cheers.

Last edited:
So, I've been using this for some time - it pretty much always run when I'm driving in AC or PC2. I recently installed it on my laptop as well, hoping that I could have e.g. graphs on the laptop when racing, and race info on my secondary monitor. I know this could be achieved by resizing windows or getting another monitor, but I gotta work with what I've got.
Now, to the question... Shouldn't it be possible to have the tool running on two computers simultaneusly, recording data from one of them? Rethinking it, while writing this, I'm getting more and more convinced that I've made a mistake in the settings.
Furthermore, is the graph-layout and positioning saved to a specific file, for easy copying to another computer? Or would it be better to just copy the entire folder over?

tl;dr - Can 2 computers receive data from 1 game at the same time and is it possible to backup positioning and size of graphs?

So, I've been using this for some time - it pretty much always run when I'm driving in AC or PC2. I recently installed it on my laptop as well, hoping that I could have e.g. graphs on the laptop when racing, and race info on my secondary monitor. I know this could be achieved by resizing windows or getting another monitor, but I gotta work with what I've got.
Now, to the question... Shouldn't it be possible to have the tool running on two computers simultaneusly, recording data from one of them? Rethinking it, while writing this, I'm getting more and more convinced that I've made a mistake in the settings.
Furthermore, is the graph-layout and positioning saved to a specific file, for easy copying to another computer? Or would it be better to just copy the entire folder over?

tl;dr - Can 2 computers receive data from 1 game at the same time and is it possible to backup positioning and size of graphs?
Hi,
Happy you like the Telemetry Tool.

UDP forward

It is possible to make 2 computers receive the data from one game. Just setup the UDP forwarders (under Settings --> Network settings). You can set up two different computers (or IP Addresses). This could be used e.g. UDP_1 to send data to a dash app and UDP_2 for the laptop.

Backup/move to new computer

To backup, the simplest way is to just copy all files + directories from the install.

To be more precise, this is the data you can move. Each directory has subdirectory per game.
- fastest_laps -- fastest laps
- lapdata -- has the local database + all stored lapdata
- laptimes -- race history + files containing summary data for sessions
- opponent_laps -- all saved opponent laps
- settings -- The settings

To just move your settings, you copy the settings directory. Again there are common settings (file at the root of settings directory) + per game settings (in the per game directory). The per game settings contain track positions etc + general settings.

So depending bit what you want to do, you can move all or just settings or settings + lapdata or settings + lapdata + fastest laps.

Enjoy and get faster.

Cheers.

Iko Rein updated Telemetry Application Version 10 for AC with a new update entry:

Telemetry Tool for AC

The Telemetry Tool updated to 10.6.

With this version I updated the JRE to version 15. So if you are updating, you need to
- update the bin directory (there is also for Linux and Mac a custom JRE binary included)
- update the lib directory
- update the Telemetry.jar + the .bat (windows) and .sh files (linux/mac)

Key new features
  • Added Statistics table, which will show much more driving statistics on per lap basis
  • Added Launcher, which you can use instead of the several per...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Iko Rein updated Telemetry Application Version 10 for AC with a new update entry:

Telemetry Tool for AC

New version is here.

Main addition is support for F1 2021.

Notable AC fixes:
- Fixed lapdata not being saved on 1st race lap
- In Driving added fractions to tyre temps + wear

Other small fixes/tweaks/performance tunes are listed in the ReadMe.txt.

For update, just either
a) unzip the whole .zip to the place where you had old installation or
b) unzip the .zip to new place and then on the first run the tool will ask for the location of the (old) data.

New installs, check the ReadMe.txt...

Iko Rein updated Telemetry Tool for AC with a new update entry:

Telemetry Tool for AC

Hello,

New version of my telemetry and race strategy tool is here. This is mainly a bug/stability/performance fix with few interesting additions.

What is new in version 11.1?

Notable additions

UDP Redirect
  • Fixed a very nasty random bug, which prevented the UDP redirect to work properly. This fix also improves the performance of the F1 2020 format redirect (ie. the TM SF1000 rim feed).
  • With the UDP Redirect F1 2020 format, the rev lights will blink, if the pit limiter...

Telemetry Tool for AC

New version is here.

Notable changes:

F1 2021
  • Added Portimao trackmap
  • Raw data: Fixed the bug, where the data was always shown for the player and could not be changed
  • Potentially fixed issue, where data for new tracks would not be saved, i.e. make the current version work e.g. with Imola without the need for a new version of the Tool
AMS2
  • Added Monza release trackmaps
  • Added new cars data to the system
KartKraft

Iko Rein submitted a new resource:

Telemetry Application Version 10 for AC - Telemetry Application Version 10 for AC - Real-time and offline Telemetry application

Read more about this resource...
Can any body help me pleaseout? Im using the sf1000 with ac content manager , and for the life of me cannot get it to display on the wheel diaplay. Ibelive ive followed what instructions I could find but still no win on getting it working, Kinda frustrated can any one help. Thanks in advance

Using the latest version of telemetry tool v11 I dont know what im doing wrong. Me and my mate can get the game to send telemetry to the tool but not to the wheel. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers guys/girls.

Using the latest version of telemetry tool v11 I dont know what im doing wrong. Me and my mate can get the game to send telemetry to the tool but not to the wheel. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers guys/girls.
I don't know, how AC content manager works or what would be needed to make it work with my Tool. My Tool works without it.

Just unzip on your system, then start with the 'runWinLauncher.bat' + set the data directory on first run.

With AC, you can also alternatively run the runWin_AC.bat.

For SF1000, your SF1000 must be connected to the same network (Wifi), as the Tool. You will see the SF1000's IP address from the wheel's display, and that IP address you then enter to the 'UDP Redirect' IP address + you must change the data format to 'F1 2020' of that UDP redirect. What my Tool does then, is that it converts the data from AC to F1 2020 format, which the SF1000 uses to display the data.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

first of all big up to this tool. It works perfectly fine using F1 2021 (or F1 games before) but when using it in AC/ACC recently, one thing is different: on the track layout I can't see the opponents. In F1 2021 that is working well, I use it to check on positions in-race, and yeah the pit-windows thingie is something usefull as well.

But in AC/ACC I can't see my opponents in the data. Nor in singleplayer (AI), nor in multiplayer.
Anyone who can help?

KR,

Kerstiano

Hi guys,

first of all big up to this tool. It works perfectly fine using F1 2021 (or F1 games before) but when using it in AC/ACC recently, one thing is different: on the track layout I can't see the opponents. In F1 2021 that is working well, I use it to check on positions in-race, and yeah the pit-windows thingie is something usefull as well.

But in AC/ACC I can't see my opponents in the data. Nor in singleplayer (AI), nor in multiplayer.
Anyone who can help?

KR,

Kerstiano
AC: There is no data to show the other cars in the map.

ACC: If you don't use the ACC Relay, then there is no positional data for the other cars, thus the map will be empty. So for ACC, you need to have the ACC Relay up and running + to get the driver names, the ACC Broadcast mode must also be working.

Cheers

Telemetry Tool for AC

New version 11.3 is here.

Largest addition is the new 'Workspace'. In short this is like the Telemetry view, but you can save and load the set of traces. E.g. you can have different workspace for setup work, and another for driving inputs. There are also many new traces, e.g. wheel speed diff for sides or wheel locking indicator etc. For each trace there is now few options to adjust the view:
  • Basic: normal trace
  • Diff: blue vs. red trace (or with multilap blue vs each trace)...

Hi, i´m using the sf1000 and search for any possibility to get the LCD in rf2 working. is there any chance to give it a shot in the telemetry tool? thx for the info and your time.
Well, I bough rf2, when it was on discount and I got the basics done (i.e. I get the data from the game). Now I would need to complete the integration of using all the available/needed data to the Tool. I might do a little sprint this weekend just to get the data stuff done. Then the sf1000 should work "out of the box", but some other things need bit more work.

So if things align right, next version might have the rf2 support as beta included.

Cheers.

Well, I bough rf2, when it was on discount and I got the basics done (i.e. I get the data from the game). Now I would need to complete the integration of using all the available/needed data to the Tool. I might do a little sprint this weekend just to get the data stuff done. Then the sf1000 should work "out of the box", but some other things need bit more work.

So if things align right, next version might have the rf2 support as beta included.

Cheers.
happy new year guys - sounds amazing, great news mate

Hi I am trying to make my Thrustmaster SF1000 display work on AC. with Telemetry tools To make it works, do I have to change the AC setting? I only change UDP 1 Data format to F12020 and UDP 1 target IP to SF1000 IP address and also port to 20777 in Networking setting. Still not working at all. Please help me. Thank you

Hi I am trying to make my Thrustmaster SF1000 display work on AC. with Telemetry tools To make it works, do I have to change the AC setting? I only change UDP 1 Data format to F12020 and UDP 1 target IP to SF1000 IP address and also port to 20777 in Networking setting. Still not working at all. Please help me. Thank you
First make sure, your SF1000 is connected to Wifi.
Then you enable the UDP for F1 2020 in the SF 1000 (you have to do this once every time you start driving).

In the Telemetry Tool, set the UDP to send data to the SF1000 IP address, you see it in the settings display of SF1000. You have to also run the AC_relay with the Telemetry Tool.

Now if both settings above are correctly done, when you start driving the SF1000's display should be updated.

Cheers.

Bonjour Mr, votre logiciel de télémétrie et redoutables, de plus son avantage c'est qu'elle fonctionne pour le sf1000 thrusmaster le seul défaut que je n'arrive pas à corriger dans le code ce sont les leds du volant qui ne sont pas gerer correctement par rapport au volant. Arrivée en zone rouge dans le jeu je n'ai que les leds vertes d'éclairer sur le volant Si vous pouviez m'indiquez ou vous gérer cette table de conversion pour la modifier moi meme ce serait super ^^
merci par avance et encore bravo pour ce travail partagé avec la communauté
bon courage et bonne continuation

Last edited:
Bonjour Mr, votre logiciel de télémétrie et redoutables, de plus son avantage c'est qu'elle fonctionne pour le sf1000 thrusmaster le seul défaut que je n'arrive pas à corriger dans le code ce sont les leds du volant qui ne sont pas gerer correctement par rapport au volant. Arrivée en zone rouge dans le jeu je n'ai que les leds vertes d'éclairer sur le volant Si vous pouviez m'indiquez ou vous gérer cette table de conversion pour la modifier moi meme ce serait super ^^
merci par avance et encore bravo pour ce travail partagé avec la communauté
bon courage et bonne continuation
If you want this for AC, the issue is that I would need to get the data from each car, when the rev lights turn on per each car. Due to the huge amount of mod cars etc, this is not feasible. So for AC the Tool just does some magic to decide, when to show the rev-lights.

Cheers.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing