Resource icon

Apps Telemetry Tool for AC 13.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Go to 'Settings -> base Settings' and you will see there, where they are in your system. Normally either in the '<install dir>/lapdata' or in "data-dir". This depends bit on where you installed the Tool, because on Windows if you put the Tool to 'program files', the data will be somewhere else.

Cheers.
Hi there, I've got an issue where when I open the RunWin.batch and click AC and Launch, it simple doesn't launch. If I compare this to Rf2 it starts straight away. No idea why this is as I've got the latest version.

Video Attached -

Hi there, I've got an issue where when I open the RunWin.batch and click AC and Launch, it simple doesn't launch. If I compare this to Rf2 it starts straight away. No idea why this is as I've got the latest version.

Video Attached -
It is pretty odd. Have you used the Tool with AC before or is this the first time?

Some things, which might help:
With the launcher, click/enable the "reset ui". It might be the window opens somewhere else.

If this does not work, you can try this:
1) Open Command Prompt
2) Change to the directory, where you installed the Telemetry tool (D:\Telemetry_v13.2_with_JRE ?)
3) type
bin\win\bin\java -jar Telemetry.jar --game=AC
If you get some error messages, please PM the details to me.

Cheers.

It is pretty odd. Have you used the Tool with AC before or is this the first time?

Some things, which might help:
With the launcher, click/enable the "reset ui". It might be the window opens somewhere else.

If this does not work, you can try this:
1) Open Command Prompt
2) Change to the directory, where you installed the Telemetry tool (D:\Telemetry_v13.2_with_JRE ?)
3) type
bin\win\bin\java -jar Telemetry.jar --game=AC
If you get some error messages, please PM the details to me.

Cheers.
Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I have been using this tool with AC for over a year, and only recently has it stopped working.

I tried the Reset UI Method and it gave me the exact same results. Onto the Command Prompt method it just said "The system cannot find the path specified." - Image attached.

Could you contact me through Discord as it would be much easier to contact each other.
1711814895486.png
1711814871749.png
- Jasontayone

Iko Rein updated Telemetry Tool for AC with a new update entry:

Telemetry Tool for AC

Version 13.3 is here.

Notable changes:
  • ACC Nordschleife trackmap + related additions
  • AMS2 new tracks/cars data
  • http-server: Added new /JSON/sessiondata
  • Histogram fixes/tweaks and added multidata histogram
  • A lot of tweaks/fixes and optimizations
For list of the changes, check the ReadMe.txt.

Updating from older versions: Just unzip .zip on top of your old installation.

Clean/New install. Unzip the files to anywhere in your system (e.g. under 'Program...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Iko Rein updated Telemetry Tool for AC with a new update entry:

Telemetry Tool for AC

Small update 13.4 is here.

Main fix
  • AMS2: Fixed issue, where in some cases the Tool would not start in AMS2 mode.
For list of the changes, check the ReadMe.txt.

If you don't play AMS2, you don't have to update.

Updating from older versions: Just unzip .zip on top of your old installation.

Clean/New install. Unzip the files to anywhere in your system (e.g. under 'Program Files\Telemetry Tool' or to somewhere else). On the first run the Tool will ask...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back