Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool For F1 2020 10.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Iko Rein updated Telemetry Application V10 with a new update entry:

Telemetry Application V10

New version of my simracing Telemetry and Race strategy tool is here.

Notable additions:
  • Math Channels, first version. You can create your own math channels and show them on 8 user definable tracers on the Telemetry tab. You can manage the math channels from 'Tools' --> 'Manage math channels' Check the help for more details. And there is YouTube video too.
  • ACC: New British GT DLC trackmaps + 1.07 data additions
  • AMS2: 1.1.1.x additions added
  • KartKraft, preliminary support...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, do you have any plans to integrate support for raceroom?

I only support, or add support to those games, I play myself.

At the moment my available driving time is fully taken mostly by ACC and AMS2, with occasional dips into KartKraft, F12020 and Dirt Rally 2.0.

So Raceroom support would not happen, unless I start driving it myself.

Cheers.

There is section for that in the help.

In short, you enable the track saving. After that you drive around the track borders and the tool will create the basic track map files. Then you still have to rename the created files, so that the tool recognizes them.

Cheers.

Is there any way to adjust the color thresholds for tire temps? In F1 2020, the driving screen shows red tire temps for very normal temperatures.

Thanks!

Actually the tire color is for the current tire, red meaning the soft compound. This is an artifact from the past, maybe it is time to change the color to indicate tire temperatures and leave the outside boundary to show tire compound color.

Cheers.

Actually the tire color is for the current tire, red meaning the soft compound. This is an artifact from the past, maybe it is time to change the color to indicate tire temperatures and leave the outside boundary to show tire compound color.

Cheers.

Gotcha. That makes sense.

Yeah I would love that change :). But I am just one vote.

Which game mode? Did you modify the colors in the map color section. Do you have the "fill map" setting on?

If one sets border color to black and sets the 'fill map' off, then there is no track map (or it is, but it is all black).

If all settings are normal, then most likely the trackmap was removed. Is there trackmap in the Telemetry lower corner?

Cheers.

Hi Iko

Playing F1 2020 in the raw data tab, the values don't line up with their description above, so it's quite difficult to read.

Is this my set up or need adjusting on the app?

In the raw data the "headers" in the data are just informative, they are not aligned with the data. The raw data is meant to just to be used for checking data comes out + for checking if it there are issues on the feeds.

Cheers.

In the raw data the "headers" in the data are just informative, they are not aligned with the data. The raw data is meant to just to be used for checking data comes out + for checking if it there are issues on the feeds.

Cheers.

They line up in previous years apps?

It just helps to read it to see what the AI are doing.

When using the tool in F1 2020 Multiplayer no qualifying laps are being saved, only the corresponding inlap after finishing the qualifying lap is saved with the name of the real qualifying lap . We have confirmed it to happen in Shanghai and Singapore.

We also suspect it to happen because the start-finish line is not crossed when driving out of the box. In Australia this is the case and that is what you probably validated it with. Monaco therefor should also work, while Monza and Texas would not.

Here is the link to a "Qualifying"-lap from Shanghai, that has the correct title for the result, but does not contain the correct data: https://malteteichert.de/files/shanghai_Q_90.7320_ferrari.csv (its too large for racedepartement) (~2.1MB)

If you have any insights on why this happens and if there are any workarounds or fixes this would be very much appreciated.
Kind regards
Tazor

When using the tool in F1 2020 Multiplayer no qualifying laps are being saved, only the corresponding inlap after finishing the qualifying lap is saved with the name of the real qualifying lap . We have confirmed it to happen in Shanghai and Singapore.

We also suspect it to happen because the start-finish line is not crossed when driving out of the box. In Australia this is the case and that is what you probably validated it with. Monaco therefor should also work, while Monza and Texas would not.

Here is the link to a "Qualifying"-lap from Shanghai, that has the correct title for the result, but does not contain the correct data: https://malteteichert.de/files/shanghai_Q_90.7320_ferrari.csv (its too large for racedepartement) (~2.1MB)

If you have any insights on why this happens and if there are any workarounds or fixes this would be very much appreciated.
Kind regards
Tazor

Hmm, is this one-shot-quali, where this happens?

Maybe if you could turn on the debug-data-feed (in baseSEttings.xml), do just the quali in Singapore or Shanghai and somehow get the debug_feed_f12020.csv file to me, then I can look into that.

In F12020 in general on outlap the data is messy on P & Q, so it could be that with the OSQ there is some odd going on with the data.

I will also look at that during my testing.

Cheers.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing