Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool For F1 2020 10.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi.
Thank you for this amazing program it works very well.

I have a question about ghost lap in F1 2020 for time trial. I manage to load ghost lap in the telemetry software but it only shows speed, brake and gears of the ghost lap (time trial). Is there any way to get wheel rotation and throttle application of a ghost lap into the telemetry software or it is the game problem where it doesnt save these two parameters? (Throttle and steering works well for my inputs)

And can you save ghost lap into specific file than you can open later without letting ghost car run for one lap?

I use them both as well but in F1 2019 . I start T10 first with data to SH. But still need to select "UDP Broadcast" On in telemetry settings. This provokes a SH config error.

I use them both as well but in F1 2019 . I start T10 first with data to SH. But still need to select "UDP Broadcast" On in telemetry settings. This provokes a SH config error.

I didn't understand what you meant at first. But I think I have got it working. Thanks for the help anyway. Much appreciated

I didn't understand what you meant at first. But I think I have got it working. Thanks for the help anyway. Much appreciated
I don't know too too much about all of this, but my first guess would be the issue has to do with an IP address limitation — as in, the telemetry can only be broadcast to one IP address. If I'm correct (no guarantees), you might have to choose between either the dashboard or recording the telemetry.

So, back on v9, (and before I listened to Mac Terminal tell me to default to the zsh rather than bash/ssh Catalina converted my shell script from bash to zsh (sorry if I'm incorrectly describing it). Before, I used to input cd /Applications/Telemetry_v9, and then I would input bash runMac.sh, and the Telemetry app would open. What I have been trying with v10 is cd /Applications/Telemetry_v10, and I know that the next line is supposed to be "... runMac.sh", but I'm not sure what command I am supposed to use (and I know it isn't bash. Any ideas or solutions (on the shell command)?

EDIT (with SOLUTION): I figured it out. After uncompressing the zulu8.48.0.51-ca-fx-jre8.0.262-macosx_x64.tar in /Telemetry_v10/bin/ I left the folder as it was. Terminal was looking for /Telemetry_v10/bin/mac/, but all that was there was /Telemetry_v10/bin/zulu8.48.0.51-ca-fx-jre8.0.262-macosx_x64/. After renaming the "zulu8.48.0.51-ca-fx-jre8.0.262-macosx_x64" folder to "mac" the problem was resolved. (Sorry if I missed this in the ReadMe.)

Last edited:
Hi Iko,
I am having a issue with the new version. The tool does not change udp format to f1 2019.
I sent you a PM with the link with a recording session.

Thank you.

The app works perfect, it's really great, but i have a question: in the "time trial info" tab, and race info, it only shows me the last 14 laps i've made, and not the times of ALL laps. In the saved scv file it shows me only the last 14 laps too, even if the tab "laptimes history" says that there are +90 laps registered.

There is any way to see or save all the laptimes?

Thanks!

Hey, for some reason my map just freezes and cars are stuck on the grid and random spots on the track, it still shows if they lose position but it doesn't show their place on the track. I have this issue in F1 2020, anyone has a fix?
Thanks in advance :)

I can't make it work with Dirt Rally 2 (while it works fine with PC2 and F1 2018). Dirt Rally 2 is configured correctly for telemetry. The telemetry app opens and closes immediately. Any ideas?

Has any body had an issue (on Mac) where you cannot get the window to appear? I can see that there is an outline of a window when I go to "show all windows" ode on Mac, but I can't see anything — it is just an outline. I've tried restarting everything, but I have not been able make the window appear.

Can i use this application for sharing the telemetry to another PC which is not connected in my network? I mean that it perfectly works when PC1 and PC2 in one local net. PC1 has IP 192.168.1 and redirect to PC2 192.168.1.2. But it doesn't work when PC1 has IP 178.216.x.x and PC2 77.111.x.x for example.

It would be good if there was somewhere to get the pit window data / pit loss time

A simple way to do this is to drive a race and then look at the RaceInfo on the average time and compare it to the pitlap average time. This will give you an idea, how much time you are losing on the pitlaps.

Other way is to look at the 'Laptimes History' tab and there select the track you are interested and then select the 'Pit lap separate' and it will show the average laptimes, fastest time and average pitlap times. This is the longtime history.

Cheers.

Can i use this application for sharing the telemetry to another PC which is not connected in my network? I mean that it perfectly works when PC1 and PC2 in one local net. PC1 has IP 192.168.1 and redirect to PC2 192.168.1.2. But it doesn't work when PC1 has IP 178.216.x.x and PC2 77.111.x.x for example.

Most likely there is firewall or something blocking the traffic.

I have tested the redirect from Europe to AWS instance running in Asia.

So you might want to check, if the UDP traffic is let through.

Cheers.

I can't make it work with Dirt Rally 2 (while it works fine with PC2 and F1 2018). Dirt Rally 2 is configured correctly for telemetry. The telemetry app opens and closes immediately. Any ideas?

This happens, if the tracks\dirt_rally directory is missing the dirt_rally_20_cars.csv and/or dirt_rally_20_stages.txt files or they are corrupted.

Cheers.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing