Ted Kravitz Confirmed on Sky F1 Team

i don't know. he was just that pit guy. not great not bad, can't see why anyone was that bothered.

i do think they could do with a couple of large, bouncer type men to stand either side of johnny herbert and drag him offscreen when he gets too excitable.

I Find the commentary in F1 dry. Growing up with Murray walker its easy to say there is no energy. They read a race like a News broadcast. And there are so many drivers. In my other Favorite NASCAR you have a driver a crew chief and a sports Media person. Each bringing a different element to the race. They chew the fat and maybe argue a little and that makes it real just like in the NBA.
The F1 guys are just so polite after you sir, oh no i insist after you:);):whistling:

Of Course if it get's real bad i can do like in the old days when we had two Canadian clowns who worked for sports station TSN Vic Router and Jeremey Donaldson (Who just talked BS) So i hit the mute button and watched the visual graphics and talked myself through the race. Plus i don't have to listen to the Vacuum cleaner sounding Engines.:O_o:

I Find the commentary in F1 dry. Growing up with Murray walker its easy to say there is no energy. They read a race like a News broadcast. And there are so many drivers. In my other Favorite NASCAR you have a driver a crew chief and a sports Media person. Each bringing a different element to the race. They chew the fat and maybe argue a little and that makes it real just like in the NBA.
The F1 guys are just so polite after you sir, oh no i insist after you:);):whistling:
I have no idea how you can sit through NASCAR, I watched my first NASCAR race recently and it is about 90% adverts. They were showing adverts side by side with the racing then about 1min later went to full adverts and when there weren't adverts on the commentators were referring to sponsors constantly! I gave up but luckily found the full race with decent length onboards and no adverts on YouTube shortly afterwards... maybe you do the same :p

Impressive line-up... Last year the German broadcast on RTL only had a single expert for some races who had to do both race commenting and paddock talk. I guess Sky has got more money :D

I have no idea how you can sit through NASCAR, I watched my first NASCAR race recently and it is about 90% adverts. They were showing adverts side by side with the racing then about 1min later went to full adverts and when there weren't adverts on the commentators were referring to sponsors constantly! I gave up but luckily found the full race with decent length onboards and no adverts on YouTube shortly afterwards... maybe you do the same :p

I remember reading a quote from the late Dale Earnhardt that explained how to watch a NASCAR race. It was something like "Watch the first few laps, go out, do you whatever you want and come back inside to watch the last 10 laps." ;)

I love Karun, I'm just sad he's taken the $ky $$$.

Still brushing up on my German, which will be invaluable for the forthcoming F1 season.

Box fenster == pit window.

Getting there.

I watched a lot of last season in Spanish.

Pneumaticos == tyres.
Your dedication to not watching sky is admirable. :roflmao: There's no way I'm paying sky to watch F1. I'm restricted to highlights on C4 this year and after that I may not have any way to watch F1.

I had high hopes for F1s streaming service but most international companies lump Ireland in with the UK and Sky seems to have a monopoly on all sorts of TV so streaming services get restricted in Ireland for no good reason.

I love Karun, I'm just sad he's taken the $ky $$$.

Still brushing up on my German, which will be invaluable for the forthcoming F1 season.

Box fenster == pit window.

Getting there.

I watched a lot of last season in Spanish.

Pneumaticos == tyres.
German Tyres is Reifen :) I thought I'd spare you that part of finding out :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back