TED Clark International Speedway

Tracks TED Clark International Speedway v0.99b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Teddie submitted a new resource:

TED Clark International Speedway - Based on the real-life CIS race track in the Philippines.

Clark International Speedway v0.95

This track is an original creation by Teddie Tapawan and is based on the real-life CIS race track in the Philippines.

Additional Credits and Thanks:
* Shared X-Packs by Tyrone and Gutbomb
* Grass textures by Mike08
* Multiple reference photos provided by members of the Assetto Corsa Philippines group on Facebook
* SPECIAL thanks to my son Brandon for modeling many of the objects in this track for me in Blender

(Please do not copy or modify without...

Read more about this resource...

So far so good for a initial version of the track! :) Though will there eventually be proper ground textures so that it doesn't look like the ground is a Google Earth image? It just sticks out like a sore thumb to me especially in some areas of the track. As I said in my review, I'm very interested to see how this track mod develops as having Philippine tracks like these are a great addition.
244210_20200925163455_1.png

So far so good for a initial version of the track! :) Though will there eventually be proper ground textures so that it doesn't look like the ground is a Google Earth image? It just sticks out like a sore thumb to me especially in some areas of the track. As I said in my review, I'm very interested to see how this track mod develops as having Philippine tracks like these are a great addition.View attachment 408438
I just don't see that as an issue when driving around - it's just not noticeable (in VR, anyway). Maybe during replays you'd see it, but every minute spent watching a replay is another minute you could have spent driving.
;)

Last edited:
Must be God's way of telling people not to waste time pretending to be TV producers when they could be pretending to drive a car instead.

Etc.
Broadcast is run by a computer while the humans drive. Stop making excuses for basic track functions that are missing. Not only are there a few people around that are willing to make cameras it is also one of the easiest things to do.

Broadcast is run by a computer while the humans drive. Stop making excuses for basic track functions that are missing. Not only are there a few people around that are willing to make cameras it is also one of the easiest things to do.
Christ on a bicycle, lighten up dude..! :roflmao:
"stop making excuses"... lol.
You really couldn't tell I was joking? It's not even my track.
Teddie's a friend of mine. I'm sure cameras will get added in good time.

Last edited:
Haha, I didn't even realize there are discussion threads to track uploads, thought it was all in the reviews section. Sorry for the silence guys. I totally forgot about the cameras for sure. Mea culpa. I actually know how to do it now, but I just forgot. I figured I'd need to make updates and there are other things I'd like to change/fix, hence the 0.95 version. But I wanted to put this out to get some feedback, and I did ;) and I probably wouldn't have known or thought about the cameras if you didn't let me know, so thank you. I'll be adding them in an update.

Last edited:
Teddie updated TED Clark International Speedway with a new update entry:

Clark International Speedway v0.97 UPDATE (10-03-2020)

Clark International Speedway v0.97 UPDATE (10-03-2020)
=================================================
* Added greener, more lush grass via GrassFX (Requires CM and CSP)
* Added separate layout for the drag strip
* Fixed blue runoffs, converted from grass to road surface
* Fixed bad ramping of road at beginning of drag strip
* Fixed movable barriers that were too close to track
* Fixed overly aggressive dipped kerb on turn 8
* Fixed width of the straight between turn 17 and 18...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi all the track will not load any more since the update

Hi Mitch. Is there any error message when it crashes? What race type are you starting when it crashes? Any details you could give would be helpful. Thanks much. Also, are you using Content Manager and CSP? Which version of CSP are you currently on?

Last edited:
found the problem it was my car and when I was unraring to desktop my computer had a hissee fit so I am very sorry is there any way we can delete the post .ac version 1.16.4 i think

Last edited:

Clark International Speedway v0.97-v0.98 UPDATE (10-03-2020)

DELETE YOUR OLD VERSION COMPLETELY BEFORE INSTALLING UPDATE!
Clark International Speedway v0.97-v0.98 UPDATE (10-03-2020)

============================================================

Version History:
Clark International Speedway v0.98 (10-03-2020)
===============================================
* Added models.ini file for people who did not completely remove old version before updating
* Modeled and added SoftCell barriers
* Add bottom start lights to Yokohama gantry
* Fix bump at...

Clark International Speedway v0.99

DELETE YOUR OLD VERSION COMPLETELY BEFORE INSTALLING UPDATE!
Clark International Speedway v0.99 UPDATE (10-15-2020)

============================================================

Version History:
Clark International Speedway v0.99 (10-15-2020)
===============================================
* New AI lines and track boundaries by KevinK2
* Fix trees using incorrect shaders, causing them to be over-bright with sun behind

Clark International Speedway v0.98 (10-03-2020)...

Hi, I cannot install it through content manager, it says "Not supported: after parsing a value an unexpected char was encountered Path : 'description' line 4, posistion 2.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%