Technology (merged)

• Muesli

TheStig[RPM said:
]when the temperature gets above the 100 degrees its getting hot! your videocard can handle 130 i guess... so try a reinstall

Actually GPU's can handle temperatures well above 130C, they slowdown at 145C but still work.

Someone using Nvidia cards in SLI mode?

I have this silly question i an wondering for an answer. I bought a new system this october. Core 2 duo processors and nvidia videocards in sli.

Two videocards combined of both 256MB memory. But when i boot my pc or run dxdiag it shows only 256MB. Is the second card not seen by the system? It runs fabulous with SLI turned on. But its so strange it doesnt show on dx.

Hi Stig, I think its because your graphics card memory is not doubled in sli, because the data has to be loaded on both cards, and it only shows the first cards memory. I have a 7950gx2, and that only shows 512mb instead of 1gb. I thought the same when i first got mine.. :shock:

Racing rack, where to buy?

Hi guys,

I need some help, i am planning to buy a professional racing rack/frame, together with seat, holder for monitor (normal big one, not tft), keyboards, mouse, shifter, possible upside-down pedal mounting etc....

Any idea where to look for?

Thanks in advance: Neo

Racing rack, where to buy?

Neo[RPM said:
]Hi guys,

I need some help, i am planning to buy a professional racing rack/frame, together with seat, holder for monitor (normal big one, not tft), keyboards, mouse, shifter, possible upside-down pedal mounting etc....

Any idea where to look for?

Thanks in advance: Neo

Wait some weeks Neo, and we can provide you what you need :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back