teaser released

Graphics are ok but far from impressive. The track has very nice details but everything is too clean, ant the worst is the lighting imo.

Hope the numbness of physics and FFB is due to the amateur mode, but won't hold my breath.

Just did a couple of laps, feels like the exact same version at gamescom, and as said in the teaser, it is the amature mode. Really looking forward to trying the get real mode, do not feel very attached to the car at the moment, stamp on the brake and stamp on the throttle. Currently 3rd with 1.22.504, but i can easily see myself going for a 1.21 when i can use both hands (driving one handed because i broke one of my fingers..)

will be uploading an onboard, outboard and complete lap from a single position soon (the last one is kinda neat, you can follow the car around the circuit by sound :) )

Sound and Graphics are very good, physics are very SimBin, people who liked their previous titles will like this. I really need to feel the Get Real mode before making a verdict though :)

Setting up the gear was perfect, i didnt even need to change any settings for the CSW and default steering ratio felt perfect aswell. Other people seem to find the G25/G27 ratio to low and have to bump up the steeringlock, but with the CSW the default profile feels pretty good, i like the FFB over rumble strips! Do not feel very attached to the car as said before, maybe with some ffb tweaking this will get better.

Cheers, i don't like it. Will try again when they enable the adult mode
Reading this back it seems a bit harsh and maybe i should of been a little more informative. When i say i don't like it, i mean i don't like it now in it's current state whatsoever and can not be bothered to even lap it. Sounds were indeed great, graphics good, expecially track but the lighting or filter does not work for me, whatever is causing the green tint it has.

Graphics i don't care about though tbh. The feel for me felt very odd and not to my taste. I didn't read anything about the easy mode untiil after i had played it but it felt very weird. The car doing it's own thing. Good feeling when cornering and the weight transfer but felt sloppy down the straights with a huge deadzone and i swear i felt swaying like you used to get in SHIFT2, that could possibly be the assists i'm feeling though.

But the car didn't feel alive and the FFB and all round feel felt extremely numb for me personally, alot like how i remember pCARS and i can not drive sims like that. I want it to feel raw and racey. I really hope that the Get Real mode changes this and opnes it up a bit as i like the track, car and love the sounds but in this state, it's just not for me.

I'm a little diissapointed really that Simbin have chosen this as a teaser. Had this sim been a multi platform title i would understand the want for easing people in.But this is a PC exclusive title from a team that all of us sim races have loved through the years with various titles from them and we are not even given the option to disable stuff or in this case try the real bread and butter of the sim.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 383 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.0%