Teamspeak

Just buy the same Gareth...but i got a problem. I 'm forced to go under the desk every time i don't want to use it ...so i just use a Logitech USB that was for a PS2 game, and it works well.

Do you have front panel with all the connections ?

No unfortunatly not!, So yes i have to crawl under my desk everytime i want to use them instead of my 5.1 :(

TeamSpeak - Other users unable to hear me

When I'm connected to the TeamSpeak server and talk into the microphone people cannot hear me. I can hear them just fine.

I used the Windows Control Panel to test the microphone function and it appears to work fine as I can hear in the headphones what I'm saying into the microphone.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks...

I did try the test section before, but this time noticed that the activation level sensitivity slider was far to the right. Moved it to the left, i.e. increased its sensitivity, and can now hear myself. :) Where do you find it works best, or is it pretty specific to the user?

I downloaded TeamSpeak 2 RC2. Is that what you're using?

Thanks...

Sounds stupid maybe, but do you have your microphone muted maybe? It happened to me once: installed TS2 all over new and it still didnt work, was about to throw away the whole pc when i noticed that little button :)

LOL. Great question and not too stupid for me...:)

I just bought my headset --- a Sennheiser --- and am not entirely familiar yet with its charactistics. It turns out that the microphone sensitivity in TeamSpeak was set very far to the right, i.e. the "yell" or "shout" end. Default I guess... I moved the slider a bit left of center and can now hear myself in test mode.

Thanks!

nothing much to it Ross, download it from http://www.goteamspeak.com/
Use the link on the front page to connect to the server or enter the details manually like the image below.
No need to worry about codecs or such as all these are preset on the server, you can have a few shortcut keys saved within your keyfile for things like channel switch, mute and so on (like the one attached).

I know some guys find it distracting during a race so myself i tend not to use it during the race apart from when i need to say sorry so i have mine set for push to talk using one of the buttons on my wheel, this way no chance of any background noise annoying anyone else.

Hope this helps you.

Attachments

• keybinds.rar
    214 bytes · Views: 158
  • rdepts.jpg
    rdepts.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Eric Soeters

I use the Steelsound. Good sound and better comfortable. I use this headphone on lan-parties for 15 hours non-stop gaming.. Never feels strange or does not irritate. Great device!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back